Zodiac Aerospace

Updated Aug 13, 2014
Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.8

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

three weeks, went through an easy HR screen, simple face to face interview with senior product engineer and the guy next to him. drove up there, got a tour of the facility, easy interview

Interview Questions
    • do you know the manufacturing process behind aircraft seats?   View Answer

Human Factors Engineer Interview

Phone Interview- I followed up their email by phone as they requested to set up an interview date. The recruiter was very positive person, the conversation consisted mainly about what the position entails and basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was just thrown off by the questions, although easy questions I was expecting just to set up an interview date.   Answer Question

Prototype Engineer Interview

Describe yourself to a panel.
    They ask a few technical questions, just mainly what you know...

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace in November 2013.

Pretty std., they call and set up a phone interview. After that they send you an email stating you have to take some tests?

The Test left a bad taste in my mouth and I had a better opportunity available at the time.

Program Manager Interview

Phone interview. On-site interview. Offer received. Offer accepted.

Interview Questions
    • In a cross functional organization, how would you handle internal competition for the limited resources?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Best hiring process I've been through. Management was very welcoming and enthusiastic as well as informative. Honest, straight to the point conversation about their search and vision for the potential role. Process included typical phone/email interaction followed by an in person visit and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical but it helped to be prepared to discuss all aspects of my portfolio in depth as relevant to the industry.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace in March 2012.

Got a interview from Supply Chain Manager. He asked me for resume and interview date and time. He then interviewed me for 15 minutes and after a couple of days give me job offer which I accepted. The Manager had APICS Certification. He told me that within two years I will be my own account manager.

I did not negotiate.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Received a call through a colleague from a previous position telling me about the job.

Product Development Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace in October 2012.

Contacted for phone interview by HR. Set up interview and talked to marketing personel. Basic behavioral and resume based interview. Noting unexpected. Posting was for entry level but they said they were searching for experienced people and were interviewing a lot to find according to their need.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to improve knowledge in your field.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace in February 2008.

i was asked to describe my strngths and weakness, how do i deal with people also they have asked several technical questions