Zodiac Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.6

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

the manager give a design project test in Catia skills.
    the test are made up of 4 exercises:
    1. design a detail part from a 2D dimension dwgs
    2. assemble the solid model you just finish into an existing assembly
    3. create 2D dwg with 3 view, iso, top and side views
    4. clean and check for error using cleaning tool from the Catia software.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience with passenger seat design or interior payload design background.?
      catia experiences

1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

Lengthy process. Recruiter phone interview as first step. Followed by a hiring manager phone interview as the second step. Once in the door there is a technical interview with multiple people and then finally, a follow on behavioral panel.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

three weeks, went through an easy HR screen, simple face to face interview with senior product engineer and the guy next to him. drove up there, got a tour of the facility, easy interview

Interview Questions

• do you know the manufacturing process behind aircraft seats?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone Interview- I followed up their email by phone as they requested to set up an interview date. The recruiter was very positive person, the conversation consisted mainly about what the position entails and basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• I was just thrown off by the questions, although easy questions I was expecting just to set up an interview date.   Answer Question

Prototype Engineer Interview

Interview

Describe yourself to a panel.
    They ask a few technical questions, just mainly what you know...

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Gainesville, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter conducted brief phone interview to check for interest level, followed by HR setting up an on-site interview with upper management. The offer was received within couple of days from the actual on-site interview, and employees have to conduct physical test, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interviewing questions on background, why you want to work for Zodiac, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate the higher salary. Company seems to be open to negotiation. Most of the management positions include base salary, sign-on bonus, and management bonus.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Pretty std., they call and set up a phone interview. After that they send you an email stating you have to take some tests?

The Test left a bad taste in my mouth and I had a better opportunity available at the time.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview. On-site interview. Offer received. Offer accepted.

Interview Questions

• In a cross functional organization, how would you handle internal competition for the limited resources?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

Best hiring process I've been through. Management was very welcoming and enthusiastic as well as informative. Honest, straight to the point conversation about their search and vision for the potential role. Process included typical phone/email interaction followed by an in person visit and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical but it helped to be prepared to discuss all aspects of my portfolio in depth as relevant to the industry.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Willingboro, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a interview from Supply Chain Manager. He asked me for resume and interview date and time. He then interviewed me for 15 minutes and after a couple of days give me job offer which I accepted. The Manager had APICS Certification. He told me that within two years I will be my own account manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.