Zoe's Kitchen

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zoe's Kitchen in March 2010.

they were only interested in the experience I had working in restaurants they wanted to know if i was kind enough to work with them in zoes kitchen all customers should be treated with kindness and respect.and they just let me know what we have to do in this job

really needed the job I did not negotiate just wanted to work but I knew my salary was going to be nice since I had references

Other Interview Reviews for Zoe's Kitchen

Front of House Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zoe's Kitchen in April 2010.

After being referred for the job, I was called by the manager who asked when I would be able to come in for an interview. We set up a time for the next day. I dressed fairly casually, but nice, in khaki pants and a nice blouse. The interview was one-on-one between the manager and me. She started off by telling me about the company, describing its origins and menu, as well as the company's dedication to excellent customer service. She was very friendly, asking questions about my personality and previous work experience. She seemed to appreciate my previous experience in food service. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your previous job experience. What did you like or dislike about it?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest flaw?   Answer Question
    There isn't much negotiation. You basically start off at minimum wage, but they are pretty flexible about increasing pay after you've been working for them for a few months.