Zogenix

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialty Account Manager Interview

Specialty Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Zogenix.

Interview Details – Very straight forward process. A bit tedious, the same questions were asked 4 times.We were taken to 4 different managers and asked a series of questions that lasted 40-45 minutes. Then we left and were contacted later by the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Name a time that your company asked you to do something that went against your own integrity?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My recruiter told me one salary, and the company offered 10k lower. I countered and got the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Neuroscience Account Manager Interview

Neuroscience Account Manager
SeaTac, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Zogenix in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter that I had worked with in the past to see if I was interested in a neurology position, with an emphasis in migraine. I chatted with that recruiter for about an hour and was informed by email that I had another phone interview with the district sales manager a few days later. My phone interview with DM last about 30 minutes and I closed her for a F2F interview the next week. That interview went well and lasted 1 hour. She was sold on my experience and I was sold on the company culture. I made it to the final round interview in San Diego 3 weeks later and met with the sales VP for 2 hours. I walked out of his office with a firm commitment that the job was mine.

Interview Question – Many of our sales reps do not make it here at Zogenix because they try to duplicate the sales process they have learned at big pharma, namely reach and frequency. They go out in the territory and try to hit as many targets as possible in hopes of reaching their sales goal. Our company does not work like that. What will you do here at Zogenix to not follow the traditional sales path and achieve success?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received an offer and I countered for a signing bonus to help make up the difference.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zogenix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zogenix interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zogenix employees and interview candidates.