Zogenix

Updated Jul 9, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zogenix

Specialty Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zogenix.

Very straight forward process. A bit tedious, the same questions were asked 4 times.We were taken to 4 different managers and asked a series of questions that lasted 40-45 minutes. Then we left and were contacted later by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that your company asked you to do something that went against your own integrity?   View Answer
    My recruiter told me one salary, and the company offered 10k lower. I countered and got the job.

Neuroscience Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zogenix in April 2010.

I was called by a recruiter that I had worked with in the past to see if I was interested in a neurology position, with an emphasis in migraine. I chatted with that recruiter for about an hour and was informed by email that I had another phone interview with the district sales manager a few days later. My phone interview with DM last about 30 minutes and I closed her for a F2F interview the next week. That interview went well and lasted 1 hour. She was sold on my experience and I was sold on the company culture. I made it to the final round interview in San Diego 3 weeks later and met with the sales VP for 2 hours. I walked out of his office with a firm commitment that the job was mine.

Interview Questions
    • Many of our sales reps do not make it here at Zogenix because they try to duplicate the sales process they have learned at big pharma, namely reach and frequency. They go out in the territory and try to hit as many targets as possible in hopes of reaching their sales goal. Our company does not work like that. What will you do here at Zogenix to not follow the traditional sales path and achieve success?   View Answer
    I received an offer and I countered for a signing bonus to help make up the difference.