Zoho Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

Awesome. Questions were not that tough. Easy to crack. The interview process tested one's basic programming ability and intelligence. One should manage time well to solve all the problems and crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print 'n' th number in the number system that consists only of 3 and 7.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was solely based on grammar, english proficiency and your writing skills. A bit of it was also based on how you can write the product description of any product eg an animation tool.
    I did not clear the second round. The last round was supposed to be the HR round maybe at their chennai office.

Interview Questions

• First test comprised of prepositions and stuff like that. Also, it had a question on how tech savvy you are and another one was to write a product description of a screwdriver and how its better than one by a rival company.   Answer Question
    • I cleared the first round. We were asked to come prepare for the second round with a topic on some hacking technique. That was the first question, next was an essay on death penalty, third was to describe an animation tool. A screenshot of the tool was given.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First Round: (Aptitude written round)
    This round consisted of two sections “Reasoning Aptitude” and “Technical Aptitude”. Reasoning section was more like puzzles so do concentrate on logical puzzles. Technical Aptitude dealt more with “operator precedence”, “pointers”, “iterations”, “dynamic memory allocations”.
    Second Round: (Normal Programming round)
    Third Round: (Advanced Programming Round)

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

4-5 rounds depends on process you are hired for. It all depends on one's practical knowledge and way they present themselves. Also attitude matters allot. Interviews will be conducted by many managers and all would try to explore candidates skill, attitude and urge to achieve things in carrer.

Interview Questions

• mostly technical and related to what you experienced with   1 Answer

Member Technical Staff Interview

Interview

It follows the same process of one aptitude round and two rounds of coding. Then there is the technical interview and the HR.
    The technical interview is mostly done during the coding rounds itself, where they would ask you on how to optimise the code and better solutions to the same problem.

Technical Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Very good process
    They call for internship for freshers be ready for that
    If we have what it takes we will definitely get picked
    They always give second chances ti prove our abilities

Interview Questions

• They asked me 4 questions in the return round

one is where u have to write a code to find the number of grand children

A table with 2 colums are given
      first column consist the nsme of the sons of second column in corresponfing rows

the names may be repeated

if a name is given from second column the number of grand children he has must be displayed

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Easyiest one...be a good one in ur technical stuff first round apps with technical it takes 2 hours if u got selected u can move on to next round.in next round is pure programming they give 5 task u have to write program for that. In five atleast 3 should correct. Then u move on to next round.

Interview Questions

• Did u have interest in technical   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zoho.

Interview

totally 4 rounds, 1st round c puzzles and Aptitude, 2nd round 8 small problems with time complexity, 3rd round 2 big problems which is also based on Time complexity and Data structure. Final round technical as well as HR. Questions are from java. For 2nd and 3rd round are based on algorithms.I am eliminated at 3rd round.

Interview Questions

• if you prepared well in c and java then the interview is easy, also you have to study algorithms. Else everything is difficult   Answer Question

Application

Interview

4 interviews.3 technical and 1 HR round.It was three hours programming test having only one problem. In my case it was to implement "Railways Booking sysytem". Coming to technical, it was average they asked some aptitude questions and basic knowledge of databases, web technology. and HR round was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is difficult.you have to get through all of your IT knowledge.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Selection process was more based on written test and programming. There were 3 programming rounds followed by 1 technical round and 1 hr round. Selection process is started with written test having aptitude and programming question then one more round having 5 programming problems to code and again one more round and that too unexpected. It was three hours programming test having only one problem. In my case it was to implement "cab booking system with certain conditions and functionalities". Coming to technical, it was average they asked some aptitude questions and basic knowledge of databases, web technology. and HR round was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected question was one question in three hour(including evaluation time). It was little bit lengthy and needed too much patience and concentration. Most dangerous thing was you need to implement in normal core languages like c, c++ or java.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It has two salary offers based on performance in selection process.