Zoho Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zoho (Madurai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds which included Aptitude (C-apti ,Quants and logical puzzles),basic coding(6 questions),advanced coding (1 question) and finally tech and HR as a combined round.Basic coding round had 2 absolutely simple and 4 moderate questions and advanced coding round had the question on developing a banking application using OOPS concept.

Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Round 1: (30 questions, 2 hours)

20 Technical Questions + 10 aptitude
    Prepare DS, C, Operator precedence, pointer, loops, structure, array
    the tech question is very tricky and one needs to know the basic very well in order to answer them

Cut off (i guess) is 10 for tech ques and 5 for apti

I couldn't clear the first round.

Interview Questions

• Q: After rejecting me, they asked how was the question?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Technical written contain totally 30 question (Aptitude 20 and JAVA 10), Direct Face to face technical with their technical personal be bold and Hr asking personal stuff about you

Interview Questions

• What are the Jquery Selector available?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

Awesome. Questions were not that tough. Easy to crack. The interview process tested one's basic programming ability and intelligence. One should manage time well to solve all the problems and crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print 'n' th number in the number system that consists only of 3 and 7.   1 Answer

UI/UXdesigner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There is 4 round of Interview process in ZOHO, Telephonic round, Technical test, Manager round and HR. And my expericne in zoho interview process very slow and takes time at least 1 to 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Abouth the skill level experience, education and work experience.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was solely based on grammar, english proficiency and your writing skills. A bit of it was also based on how you can write the product description of any product eg an animation tool.
    I did not clear the second round. The last round was supposed to be the HR round maybe at their chennai office.

Interview Questions

• First test comprised of prepositions and stuff like that. Also, it had a question on how tech savvy you are and another one was to write a product description of a screwdriver and how its better than one by a rival company.   Answer Question
    • I cleared the first round. We were asked to come prepare for the second round with a topic on some hacking technique. That was the first question, next was an essay on death penalty, third was to describe an animation tool. A screenshot of the tool was given.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

i cleared aptitude and logical reasoning round in college. I got a mail form them to attend the next round of interview at their office in potheri. When i saw their infrastructure i really wanted to work there. The first round went well hr asked me to explain the question paper i solved then questions about personal and professional choices( it was a conversation which was quiet lengthy for me).They told they will inform me about the next round i again got a mail to attend another round. That was little difficult to me logical questions mostly. I wish i gave it with more seriousness that was my first interview out of college i thought i would crack it( i kind of had the "brainy girl" image in class).never go with that attitude . it was a good experience. i wish they mail about next steps soon.

Interview Questions

• If there 8 balls of same appearance with same 7 of them being same weight how will u find the odd one out using weigh scale with just 2 chances?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First Round: (Aptitude written round)
    This round consisted of two sections “Reasoning Aptitude” and “Technical Aptitude”. Reasoning section was more like puzzles so do concentrate on logical puzzles. Technical Aptitude dealt more with “operator precedence”, “pointers”, “iterations”, “dynamic memory allocations”.
    Second Round: (Normal Programming round)
    Third Round: (Advanced Programming Round)

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zoho (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

4-5 rounds depends on process you are hired for. It all depends on one's practical knowledge and way they present themselves. Also attitude matters allot. Interviews will be conducted by many managers and all would try to explore candidates skill, attitude and urge to achieve things in carrer.

Interview Questions

• mostly technical and related to what you experienced with   1 Answer

Member Technical Staff Interview

Interview

It follows the same process of one aptitude round and two rounds of coding. Then there is the technical interview and the HR.
    The technical interview is mostly done during the coding rounds itself, where they would ask you on how to optimise the code and better solutions to the same problem.

Interview Questions

• Will you choose Zoho if you get an offer from Amazon.   1 Answer