Zoll Circulation

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Zoll Circulation in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the course of 5 hours with folks from IT, Finance, CFO, and CEO. I found that 30 minutes per interview does not really do justice to the position. They really had only 1 requirement - had i ever done an ERP implementation? The honest answer to that is no - it always takes a team of people. The 2 IT people asked me technical questions, the 3 Finance people asked me various questions, and the CEO/CFO seemed very straightforward. My only disappointment with this company was that it took over 2 months to get a rejection letter.

Interview Question – Had I ever done an ERP implementation?   View Answer

Senior R and D Engineer Tech Interview

Senior R and D Engineer Tech
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Zoll Circulation in February 2012.

Interview Details – Taking three months and total three time to interviews with 8 peoples

Interview Question – so far related to job experienced and skills that happened in the past works   View Answer

Negotiation Details – shared my knowledge and my experienced

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zoll Circulation in October 2008.

Interview Details – 6 Individual interviews for 1 hour each.

Interview Question – HR related questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate, it depends on hiring manager and the hiring department.

Worked for Zoll Circulation? Contribute to the Community!