Zoll Circulation Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zoll Circulation

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zoll Circulation (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed over the course of 5 hours with folks from IT, Finance, CFO, and CEO. I found that 30 minutes per interview does not really do justice to the position. They really had only 1 requirement - had i ever done an ERP implementation? The honest answer to that is no - it always takes a team of people. The 2 IT people asked me technical questions, the 3 Finance people asked me various questions, and the CEO/CFO seemed very straightforward. My only disappointment with this company was that it took over 2 months to get a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever done an ERP implementation?   1 Answer

Senior R and D Engineer Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Zoll Circulation (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Taking three months and total three time to interviews with 8 peoples

Interview Questions

• so far related to job experienced and skills that happened in the past works   1 Answer

Negotiation

shared my knowledge and my experienced

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zoll Circulation (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

6 Individual interviews for 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, it depends on hiring manager and the hiring department.