Zoll Data Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zoll Data Systems

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zoll Data Systems.

Interviewed with HR, direct report, and the VP of Operations all in one day. They flew me into Denver and had the entire day scheduled along with providing lunch. The process started with the recruiter and HR manager, then the direct reporting supervisor came in along with the HR folks. After lunch I met with the VP of Operations for a 1 on 1 interview. They shuttled me back to the airport the same day due to me having to be back to my current job at the time.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zoll Data Systems.

Phone interview- very long, they will dig deep into your resume so know it well, then if you pass that, you go and meet with a lot of associates for at least 4 hours. They interview a lot of people, so then you wait and wait and wait until you hear from anyone. You have to have patience for this place!

Interview Questions
    • They give various situations that you have to come up with answers for relating to the position   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer (Windows) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zoll Data Systems in November 2012.

Interview process was thorough, but the interviewers seemed to have different agenda. I started with the hiring manager via a phone screen. Then moved on to an in-person interview. Again sat with the hiring manager, then proceeded to a panel interview. Each of the panel interviewers was asked to prepare a question, which some did and others didn't. As we moved through the panel, they were looking for MS specific commands or detailed specifics on how to solve problem X or Y, rather than looking for how the candidate would solve problems.

Interview Questions
    • What SQL command would you issue to perform a complete integrity check?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zoll Data Systems in January 2010.

Was a standard technical interview. Asked about general programming terms, polymorphism, encapsulation, linked lists, multi-threading etc. etc. Also asked some design questions, asked about a 3 tier architecture. No question asked to code over the phone also no coding assignments to return via email.

Interview Questions
    • Asked lots of questions about things from resume. Explain how you did X thing from resume. Kept drilling down ... Explain why you chose to do it like that ... Explain as much as you can ... even down to give some code from how you accomplished this thing.   Answer Question