Zonare Medical Systems

Updated Feb 25, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zonare Medical Systems

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Zonare Medical Systems.

Efficient, quick, challenging, good information given, felt natural, good follow up, really listened, gave me what I asked for, fair, thorough, encouraging, good line up of technical folks and management, worked around my schedule, quick follow up after my visit, good tour and product overview.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of career I wanted at the company ...what I wanted to do.   Answer Question
    Yes, just be open and flexible.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, AR

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zonare Medical Systems in November 2008.

Great. Meet with 5 people there from President to HR Director. I appreciated being able to meeti with the executives and direct hiring mgrs. Great people, smart people.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any that threw me off or were out of left field   Answer Question
    The HR Director was upfront and was agreeable to work shifts that worked for me