Zoup!

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Solon, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zoup! in October 2012.

Interview Details – For myself, the interview process was easy. Had I know I would be taken advantage of, I would have made all arrangements in writing.

As for the rest of the staff; basic interview questions are given and then they are "offered" an opportunity to work for a couple of days to see if they are a fit. This, of course, is under the table and the owner essentially thinks no new employees are good ones and they are only kept on until replacements are found.

Interview Question – There were so few questions even asked that they were all expected and not very difficult.   Answer Question

Admin Assistant Interview

Admin Assistant
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zoup! in April 2011.

Interview Details – Roughly ten of us were brought in at the same time for the same position. We all sat around a conference table and were introduced to Eric and other HQ leadership. One by one we then had to introduce ourselves, tell everyone of a personal accomplishment of which we are proud, and then briefly describe the single key characteristic we thought important for this type of work. Eric and the others disappeared for a bit, then returned and asked five of us to another, smaller conference room. The others were thanked and released. Now it was round-robin time. Each of us were separated into different rooms and Eric and the (3) others each took six minutes with us one-on-one. They asked a specific question (mostly, how would you go about making travel reservations) and we responded and tried to sell ourselves in the very short amount of time. While I understand being busy reduces one time and this was the reason for the rushed interviewing procedure, it worries me that Zoup leadership is not concerned with investing the proper time to truly get to know a new potential team member. Otherwise, everyone was polite and professional. Am glad I was not accepted for the position but wish whoever did land the position the absolute best of luck.

Interview Question – no high level questions. Just, a very speedy review of work history and a quick question or two such as "How would you make me some travel arrangements".   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zoup!.

Interview Details – Got in touch over e-mail application, very typical interview questions for a part time job.

Interview Question – Something you've done that was above and beyond the job description   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zoup!? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zoup! interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zoup! employees and interview candidates.