Zumiez Second Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zumiez (West Hartford, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and I randomly was called one day. Two days later, I sat in the mall food court with the manager and we had a humorous interview filled with questions of my past management experience and three days after that he called explaining what he thought my strengths were and offered me a job. They e-mail a job offer and then you fill out forms on a computer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to rank how motivated, friendly, competitive, aggressive, etc. I was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zumiez

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zumiez (Lawrenceville, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

A employee had referred me to an up and coming store manager. We met up at the mall food court and sat and talked for a half hour. It was more laid back and conversational than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about skate? What brands do you wear? What was your past job experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zumiez (Arlington, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Environment: laid back, relaxed, and fun Customers: actions sports, music, and urban lifestyle Know your gear and know your customer. Be driven but not overbearing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick Zumiez over any of the other competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I asked for "x" amount and they countered it with $9.50 (final offer).