Zurich North America

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zurich North America in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through their website, soon after received an email inviting me to do a phone interview. Both the recruiter and I set up a time to speak. On the day of, he never called me. I called his number and emailed him back but he decided to play the ignore game. Does this company post job openings to troll people? I understand it's an employer's market, but to disrespect potential employees is only disrespecting the company.

Claims Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter within a few days of submitting the application. Had a basic preliminary phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. By the end of the interview, I was asked to interview in person in the local office. The in-person interview lasted about 4 hours total, with 45 minute interviews within 4 employees of the Claims department.

Interview Question – How many golf balls would it take to fill a Boeing 747 airplane?   View Answers (2)

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zurich North America in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online on a Thursday. Called for phone screening on Friday. Interview on Monday with two managers. Then had to go through background check which lasted two weeks. Was given offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Zurich North America in January 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview, 1:1 interview, offer.

Interview Question – how many golf balls fit into a jumbo plane?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zurich North America

Worked for Zurich North America? Contribute to the Community!

Zurich North America Videos

Zurich North America – Why Work for Us?

Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East as well as other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zurich North America Claims Trainee interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zurich North America employees and interview candidates.