Zurich North America Insurance Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview went well and was well thought out. I met with A number of senior executives, each was professional and friendly and generally concerned about how I would fit into the operations. obviously I was well prepared and was able to provide the interview team with an accurate picture of my background and ability to contribute. The job I am in was accurately represented by the interviewers. The environment was highly professional typical NYC style.

Interview Questions

• where do you see the insurance market moving in the next 12-18 moths   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the insurance industry - they are not known for being overly generous, however, they always have room to negotiate and if you are the right candidate, I woudl encourage you to be ready to demonstrate how you will be values and what value proposition you bring to the table .