Zurich North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zurich North America in March 2012.

Interview Details – Received several phone calls from recruiter. After a brief interview with her, she recommended me to a manager that I would be directly working under. I then received a phone call the next week from this manager and traditional questions were asked (How would you rate your excel skills, tell me about a difficult time, etc.). Several weeks later the female recruiter called me back stating I was not selected for the opportunity.

Interview Question – How would you rate your Excel skills?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internship Interview

Internship
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zurich North America in April 2009.

Interview Details – Basic Questions about the insurance industry

Interview Question – What was your biggest fault and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – accepted another position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zurich North America

Worked for Zurich North America? Contribute to the Community!

Zurich North America Videos

Zurich North America – Why Work for Us?

Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East as well as other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zurich North America Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zurich North America employees and interview candidates.