Zurich North America Internship Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was not only admirably professional, but also genuinely friendly and enthusiastic! He communicated the general ambiance of the organization to be family-style, philanthropic, and respectful. Terrific overall experience!

Interview Questions

• General questions about self; courses taken and the topics covered.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Received several phone calls from recruiter. After a brief interview with her, she recommended me to a manager that I would be directly working under. I then received a phone call the next week from this manager and traditional questions were asked (How would you rate your excel skills, tell me about a difficult time, etc.). Several weeks later the female recruiter called me back stating I was not selected for the opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Basic Questions about the insurance industry

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest fault and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

accepted another position