Zurich North America Statistician Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Schaumburg, IL
Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zurich North America in January 2010.

The first step after the application was simple. The recruiter emailed me a list of questions I had to answer about my educational and professional background. There was also a personality test in the email. After the email, the recruiter called to setup a phone interview. The phone interview didn't go so well. I was asked very technical questions and although I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge, the lady interviewing me didn't seem satisfied with my answers. I didn't feel as though I was being interviewed for an entry level position yet a more advanced position.

Interview Questions
  • when given a data set, what is the first step u take? before u start analyzing it?   View Answer

Worked for Zurich North America? Contribute to the Community!