Zwicker & Associates

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zwicker & Associates in August 2013.

The interview process was very straight forward. I told them what I was looking for in a position, interviewed with their trainer and a manager. I told them what I needed as far as an hourly rate even though there is a bonus plan involved. They sent me for a drug test that day, did a background check and told me they would be in touch. The trainer got back to me today and offered me a job at $8.00 less than I had asked for and also in a range that he knew was completely unacceptable to me from the beginning. I also had previous collection experience. I also lost a half day's pay from my current job in order to interview with them and wait two hours for a drug test. They had no intention of offering me a job I could actually take and thought I'd cave due to their "alleged" bonus plan which is absolutely not guaranteed. They also let you know that if you don't meet their expectations in 90 days you're gone! Don't waste your time unless you have a nice second income that someone else is providing for you or unless you live with your parents and they pay for everything! What a waste of time and completely insulting to older individuals! Burger King pays more!!

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions really. He asked one mathematical question and handed me a calculator.   Answer Question

Their offer was insulting and dishonest.