ZyXEL Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZyXEL Communications

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hsin-hu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZyXEL Communications (Hsin-hu (Taiwan)) in March 2009.

Interview

snet resume to HR, and wait 1 week get a call

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZyXEL Communications in January 2009.

Interview

There have two times of 1:1 interview, one is with assistant manager, and the next is with the division manager. Both of them will check the college transcript first. The division manager would ask more detail about the Master's thesis. They also asked some basic theory of Electric theory and circuit theory. The interval of the two interview is one week. And i got offer one week after interview finished.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your Master's thesis in easy way to me who is not familiar in this field.   Answer Question
    • How would you try to deal with the struggle during your Master's thesis?   Answer Question