Zycus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

It was long and tedious process. 1st round was the aptitude session from which around 20% candidates were selected. Next round was group discussion in which an open ended question was given for a debate.50% of the selected candidates where dropped and rest proceeded for personal interview. Personal interview included both HR and technical. Questions based on C were asked.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was with an internal corporate recruiter. He was responsive and professional. We had a good conversation and I was advanced to the next step. I was required to take a 30 minute evaluation on line. It was not too difficult, however I had to dust off some of my own cobwebs as they were mostly math word problems which I have not had to do for 20 years. Nothing too difficult. There were supposed to be fifteen problems but my second page would not render so I only completed the first ten. I believe I got them all correct. Following this I was moved to the next step, which was a phone conference with the CEO. He interviewed some of the candidates in person, however it was in NJ so I opted for a phone conference. I feel the interview went well and I was a good fit, however at the end he did indicate although it went well, he was looking for someone with experience scaling up a larger team. (My largest team was 22 people in the past)

Interview Questions

• The questions on the evaluation were a bit tricky.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

Aptitude test was pretty simple. They handed a sheet containing 10 questions to be done in 30 minutes. Questions were from p&c, probability, number system. It was easy. People getting 10 out of 10 correct were selected for 2nd round, which was gd. They gave all the teams abstract topic. our topic was circle. there were 15 members in a gd team and it was for about 6-7 minutes. Only one from each team was selected. I was rejected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process had 4 rounds. First round was GD. Candidates were selected on the basis of their confidence and the points which they take up.Each candidate would get only one chance.Second round was Aptitude test.The test was easy, consisted of 10 questions to be solved in 30 min. Third round was Personal Interview [PI].The interviewer tests your knowledge and confidence.Just be yourself and be honest. Fourth round was PI with the director of the company.

Interview Questions

• 20% of 80 is 16 and 80% of 20 is also 16 so is it true that A% of B equals to B% of A?   Answer Question

Software Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

the interview process is as follows :- 1.GD 2. Apti 3.Technical 4. Technical hr interview 5. Technical HOD interview. the interview process might take 2-3 days (or more). the technical and hr interview will be based on dome programming logics, projects done and other tecnical knowledge.

Java Developer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

the interview process is as follows :- 1.GD 2. Apti 3.Technical 4. Technical hr interview 5. Technical HOD interview. the interview process might take 2-3 days (or more). the technical and hr interview will be based on some programming logics, projects done and other technical knowledge. GO with well preparation. They mostly ask logical qns and test your programing concepts. You must have very good problem solving skill.

Interview Questions

• 1.Write a java code to find the second minimum element in an array using single loop.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus in August 2015.

Interview

Horrible hiring process actually.. Starting with a GD.. GD of 50 ppl at a time.. I was wondered what is going on here!! Disappointing experience.. If you want to make a filter you can do it by aptitude test also.. Why this type of gd!! Then there was apti.. Face to face and then HR round who were selected in before rounds!!

Interview Questions

• GD topic... Is upgradation of education system required?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They arrange walkins for java developer..they have first Group discussion round after that Aptitude test consist of 10 questions ...for further round you must have 7 answers right....After they have one technical roound and then HR round with their HOD

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zycus (Andheri (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

they call us at their back office in andheri at 10am. first gd round was conducted of 20 students in one batch out of which 5-6 were selected. after that apti round was conducted and those who cleared the round were called for personal interview round in which technical questions were asked and some puzzle were given to solve.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1st round gd 2nd round apt and then technical+hr interview gd and apt both easy to crack bt technical+hr was a tough gd they eliminate mass group of applicants apt tst mostly base on quantitative apt no logical question bt in technical+hr round there are puzzle questions are asked? why u want to choose this field?