Zycus Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
63 interviews

3.2

Vice President of Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zycus in January 2013.

Initial contact was with an internal corporate recruiter. He was responsive and professional. We had a good conversation and I was advanced to the next step. I was required to take a 30 minute evaluation on line. It was not too difficult, however I had to dust off some of my own cobwebs as they were mostly math word problems which I have not had to do for 20 years. Nothing too difficult. There were supposed to be fifteen problems but my second page would not render so I only completed the first ten. I believe I got them all correct.

Following this I was moved to the next step, which was a phone conference with the CEO. He interviewed some of the candidates in person, however it was in NJ so I opted for a phone conference. I feel the interview went well and I was a good fit, however at the end he did indicate although it went well, he was looking for someone with experience scaling up a larger team. (My largest team was 22 people in the past)

Interview Questions
    • The questions on the evaluation were a bit tricky.   View Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus in July 2014.

Aptitude test : 10 questions. very simple. normal quant and reasoning questions
    Group discussion
    Write an email
    Management round
    Final round(Stressful round
    One can proceed towards the next round only by getting shortlisted in the previous rounds

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at Zycus in February 2013.

process took over a week , which include 4 rounds, very basic aptitude test,group discussion,technical interview after these 3 round comes the most difficult round(the most illogical ) one on one interview with hod , regardless of how good you have performed in last 3 round if hod dint like ur personality and communication skills you will not get through(even though you applying for purely technical job).

Interview Questions
    • how will you solve a jumbled up image without knowing the correct image.   Answer Question

GET Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus in December 2013.

It was long and tiring.One round after another.Selection is based on your technical knowledge more than your HR round.They have good work ethics and do not have any other office apart from Mumbai so be sure you are comfortable with that.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Zycus in February 2014.

Aptitude test. (10 Questions)
    Group Discussion (between 5-6 people)
    HR Interview (Baisc)
    Technical Interview.(Be Confident here)

Aptitide test was quite simple then expected,I cleared all the 10 questions.
    Second round was of group discussion wherein we had provided with the topic as "Media a Boon or Curse"
    Third round was of HR.One can expect basic HR questions over here.Be very confident and give honest answers.
    Last round was of Technical round.The professionals asks few technical questions based on your Engg field and few logical puzzles.

Management Trainee-Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus in April 2014.

Process consisted of 5 Rounds
    Aptitude Test- Very simple- Normal Quant and reasoning
    Group Discussion
    Writing skills Round- two topics were given about which 500 words abt each topic had to be written
    2 Interview Rounds

Interview Questions
    • How will You brand/Communicate about zycus in an untapped market like saudi or Africa   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus in October 2013.

Two consecutive written tests . First was aptitude and then the technical test. This was followed by a technical interview where they mainly asked puzzles . Their main concentration was on JAVA.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus in January 2012.

tough ,only 1 to 2 get selected out of 150 , written program test, technical test , aptitude test and one to one interview. interview lasted for 1 day. Fianl HR plus technical interview was 1 hour long .

predefined salary structure

Presales Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Zycus.

Had close to 7 rounds of Shortlisting before getting the final offer, one of the smoothest and professionally managed sessions. The 7 rounds included:
    1. A short aptitude test
    2. A brief HR interview with basic questions such as tell me something about yourself, past experience and a brief about the job profile
    3. A written proposal round, where we were supposed to given a Idea and had to write to a Sales proposal for the same
    4. Reporting Manager and Director's 1st round of interview with again tell me something about yourself, strength/weakness type of questions
    5. Had to make a presentation of the sales proposal from round 3 and defend the proposal
    6. Group/Panel Interview with VP HR
    7. Salary Negotiations

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding how to present value to a customer.   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zycus in March 2013.

Interview process is really tough, but at the other hand retention is also less. So Zycus is always hiring. They do interview in multiple stages
    1. Telephonic HR round
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Technical round
    4. Practical UX designing
    5. HOD / VP round / CEO round
    Also give a good joining bonus if recruited directly. Try negotiate on it to give in first month. Which you can crack with genuine reasons.

Worked for Zycus? Contribute to the Community!