Zycus Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.2

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

It was long and tedious process. 1st round was the aptitude session from which around 20% candidates were selected. Next round was group discussion in which an open ended question was given for a debate.50% of the selected candidates where dropped and rest proceeded for personal interview. Personal interview included both HR and technical. Questions based on C were asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zycus in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was with an internal corporate recruiter. He was responsive and professional. We had a good conversation and I was advanced to the next step. I was required to take a 30 minute evaluation on line. It was not too difficult, however I had to dust off some of my own cobwebs as they were mostly math word problems which I have not had to do for 20 years. Nothing too difficult. There were supposed to be fifteen problems but my second page would not render so I only completed the first ten. I believe I got them all correct.

Following this I was moved to the next step, which was a phone conference with the CEO. He interviewed some of the candidates in person, however it was in NJ so I opted for a phone conference. I feel the interview went well and I was a good fit, however at the end he did indicate although it went well, he was looking for someone with experience scaling up a larger team. (My largest team was 22 people in the past)

Interview Questions

• The questions on the evaluation were a bit tricky.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1.Aptitude + tech apti(Java MCQ's)
    2.coding round(1 of 3)
    3.rond 1 interview focus on basics and logical questions and some tech stuff
    4.round 2 purely technical dissecting collections and multithreading
    5.round 3 took by senior project manager and asked about technical questions
    6.Round 4 conducted by HOD.Very great person.Asks about projects and some technical stuff.

Interview Questions

• 1.Hashmap and criteria for hashmap key.Multithreading where hashmap goes in deadlock,read a large files and arrange the count of words in ascending order.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zycus.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process was quite straightforward. first was the I/Q test which had 10 questions-average in difficulty. GD-PI- my topic was beauty vs brains. businessletter writting and then personal interview.If candidate clears the PI then a final panel interview was scheduled to make the final recruitment.
    The whole process took 6-7 hours.

Interview Questions

• have you ever sold anything to anyone?
      How will you get the clients intrest in your product

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zycus (Indore (India)).

Interview

A pool campus was called for small number of vacancies. An aptitude test was first held which was followed by group discussion and then a personal interview. The biggest task was literally to wait. In between thousand of students we had to wait for 6 hours for our turn to come.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It began with a gd, only people who had unique and valid points were selected.
    the next round was aptitude, it was fairly easy.
    then they had technical test, again fairly easy.
    From our batch only 2 got selected and i was one, from others 3 to 4 were selected so in all almost 20 students were there including me for the next round ie the technical hr round.

after this round we were supposed to get a call but i don't understand why i didn't get the call, i did so well and the interviewer also seemed impressed but i dont know what happened.
    Anyways the next round was supposed to be the toughest one : technical round with their HOD and if we crack it then we are in.
    So you see there were 5 rounds in total.
    It was a good experience..I am gonna go again for it.

Interview Questions

• the questions were logical....they check how you approach the problem, all they crave is only for logic.
      They also ask the n queens problem , the tower of hanoi problem and ask us to write their code and algorithm,but they are just testing your logic.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee (Java) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a Mail from some Job portal as it was a walk in. No information regarding no. of openings was mentioned. I went and was just shocked as the door of lift opened to reveal more than 200 applicants waiting for the process. The office space for interview process was too small and it could hardly accommodate 50 applicants with proper sitting arrangement. All were standing on staircase outside the office. The office door was packed with candidates and it seemed as it was a railway platform and everybody wanted to enter the train. Only one person was conducting the whole process.
    There was no standard process some applicants were first asked to do a group discussions and some were asked to give aptitude test. I was in second group and the Gd was of a kind that you have to speak only once when the Hr points to you.
    one of my friend who was in at afternoon said he had a group discussion with 50 members.
    Aptitude was simple just 10 questions basically all maths and logical reasoning.
    i was out in technical test which consisted of programs and all.
    At the end there were more than 300 applicants.
    Attend if you are much more prepared with programming.

Interview Questions

• puzzles and technical questions. it was though as there were a few openings   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zycus.

Interview

The process started with a coding test round where there were 2 questions out of which you need to solve any 1.
    The 1st question was based on writing a program to check whether 1 given string is a rotational form of another string.
    e.g. string1 =" test" and string2="estt" return true;
           string1= "test" and string2=" etst" return false.

The 2nd question was a matrix of 5*5. To wirte a program showing the sum of the diagonals.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

It was general talk about personal life , and normal gd round was there , and some basic question about markting , and tell me about your self and then the procees took around 1 week

Interview Questions

• dont know what they want in candidtae coz they did not hire anyone   Answer Question

Applications Engineer(SQL) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zycus (Andheri (India)).

Interview

4 rounds 1. gd 2. apti 3. Technical/Logical interview 4. HR Interview
    1 and 2 round can be cracked easily 3 & 4 is bit tough as they test your logical and analytical skills
    i cleared first 2 round but rejected in 3 round but recruitment process is not managed properly my interview was taken at 1130 pm at night where my 2 round were done till 2 pm

Interview Questions

• 3 rd round where logic is tested by giving them puzzle type questions   Answer Question