Zydus Cadila Business Officer Interview Questions

3.5

Business Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

candidate must be graduate .graduation must be in the subjects of science specially in biology or must be diploma or degree in pharmacy and having good knowledge about human anatomy and physiology.

Interview Questions

• why you left previous company ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

knowledge and experience

Other Interview Reviews for Zydus Cadila

Business Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was referred by my senior colleague working in this organization and had one to one interview with the area manager and then was referred for a panel interview to headquarter which consisted of written and verbal skills.Being selected for second round i was sent to ahmedabad for HR round followed after 3 weeks and being selected there also,i was immediately inducted for training program of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Practical questions pertaining to pharma marketing,salary,science knowledge and general affairs.   Answer Question
    • How can you be a successful team player?   Answer Question