Zydus Cadila Interview Questions

3.2

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila.

Interview

I applied for this job using email communication and then got a call from HR and they setup an interview. In the interview they asked me more about Theoretical knowledge and instrument's principals and mechanism.

Interview Questions

• What is significant changes in stability testing?   1 Answer

Medisphere Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Noida (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

got opportunity to join through old colleagues of Ranbaxy who had joined Zydus cadil around 2 years back. In the interview a video conference my current boss and HR MANAGER were present and asked around 20 questions related to my work experience

Interview Questions

• my last drawn salary in a small company i worked for after resigning from ranbaxy   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 weeks

Senior Scientific Assistant (IPM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First step -Telephonic interview second step-Short MCQ exam Third step-Technical Interview Forthstep- HR interview If you are selected in first step,then remaining three steps proceed in one day. Most probably, they declare selection on the same day or in the next few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this field? A question seems to be so easy bt it is not easy at all.You have justified reason.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a personal interview round and the written test for my profile. Being a PGDM student the interviewer did not ask me marketing concepts in detail but they ask abt the company and about the profile and how I am suitable for this job etc. My over all experience of the recruitment process was good.

Interview Questions

• Justify yourself as a suitable candidate for this post.   1 Answer
    • How your strengths you mentioned, could be useful for the company.   Answer Question

Regional Business Manager(2'nd Line) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial telephonic interview with HR manager,2'nd interview with V.P(sales). Then Video Conference with GM-HR.

Production Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

its very good cultural & friendly environment in the company..

Interview Questions

• its about overtime working schedule..................................   1 Answer

Business Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

candidate must be graduate .graduation must be in the subjects of science specially in biology or must be diploma or degree in pharmacy and having good knowledge about human anatomy and physiology.

Interview Questions

• why you left previous company ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

knowledge and experience

Business Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was referred by my senior colleague working in this organization and had one to one interview with the area manager and then was referred for a panel interview to headquarter which consisted of written and verbal skills.Being selected for second round i was sent to ahmedabad for HR round followed after 3 weeks and being selected there also,i was immediately inducted for training program of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Practical questions pertaining to pharma marketing,salary,science knowledge and general affairs.   Answer Question
    • How can you be a successful team player?   Answer Question

Production Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

First I got Call from the HR that they w'll got my resume from recruiter and selected for the interview, at the one interview (5 person in panel). i was not selected but after a month I received call again that I was again selected for the interview at that time 2 technical followed by 1 interview with V.P. and finally H.R.

Interview Questions

• At the time of interview they will check how you will handle the bottleneck if any problem arises in the process line, and some question related to pharma sectors.   Answer Question

Vaccine Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

After the telephonic conversation with human resource department they called me to the company for a formal interview. Then at the interview, process was like that - personal background, educational background, basic knowledge test, skills test, job profile, hr policies, offer, negotiation

Interview Questions

• In what way you are the suitable candidate for the current post   Answer Question