Zyme Solutions Interview Questions

Product Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Amazing!! Meet the Operations Manager, have a chat.. Then meet the hiring Manager. If they are convinced about your work experience, they won't ask any technical stuff. The interview is very straight forward and to the point.

Negotiation

You will get what you deserve based on your experience.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

seamless process. Good co-ordination from the HR team, quick decision and detailed discussions which made me feel more comfortable and adaptable. I got to learn different things from different discussions. Effective Interview process laid by HR. Was very clear on next steps of action after every discussion. Over all well cascaded.

Interview Questions

• I dint come across, because it was more practical that theory   Answer Question

good

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zyme Solutions in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty organised and very sytamatic process. Finished all rounds of interviews on the same day. It gave a good feel about the people and culture. The HR team was very responsive and well co-ordinated at every step of Interview process. They took very little time to announce the results. Over all it was a pleasant expereince.

Negotiation

very good

Product Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process is pretty straight forward. You will be tested on basis of your knowledge and not on basis of the role which you applied for which usually happens in most of the company

Negotiation

Negotiation was a bit on and off but eventually we came to an agreement

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Single round of technical interview with design questions with few more rounds with engineering heads on general technology

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy to crack interview

Client Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very unpleasant because it took more than 2 and half months. The Human Resource department is pretty poor in responding to the candidate after the interview. Infact I had to contact them to find out the progress from the interview after each step. The HR is very unpunctual and do not keep their word if they tell you 'we will contact you shortly'. The level of the interview was taken till the VP and the HR head which was not required. The HR was highly unprofessional. They kept avoiding contact even after clearing the interview rounds. They also kept proclaiming that the interviews have been positive without taking the feedback from the interviewer. In my opinion, feedback should be handed only after completion of the interview process. Overall, a very unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a subordinate is not performing well and does not know it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process was pretty good, however had about 4 rounds of interview. 1st being the skill test, 1:1 interview with a hiring manager, director and then the VP.

Interview Questions

• You will be give a real business scenario and would be asked your opinion on the same.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You should negotiate well with the company as the company definitely has the potential to pay.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Excellent questions to test you product management skills and application of the same. Also the candidates are tested on how they apply their mind in solving simple problems. Usually it starts off with telephonic round, then followed by 1-1. Once you are thru you will be asked to meet the VPs and CEO.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were logical and haven't been asked any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zyme Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Written test analytical Questions Technical round with the manager HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK