Zynga Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Aug 11, 2015

3.2

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Good, two rounds of interview, current role in project very specific about individual role played. Each interview consisting questions related to advantages and disadvantages of various components example thread vs process, Nginx Vs Apache. And a coding Interview went for about 1.5 hours in both cases

Interview Questions

• Sync a huge file between nodes - design constrains - code. Find mirror image path of a given node in binary tree - code. Many Server architecture comparisons.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Whatever projects/technologies/languages you describe on your resume , you should posses deep understanding of the same. If you don't know something , tell him you don't know that and you should ask something else , round 2 interviewer would **** you up , if you start making some blunders

Interview Questions

• For Round 1: Questions from your resume about the projects with Class diagram or pseudo code or some design on White-Board . A design Question was asked at the end (should have should sound knowledge of every algorithm/data-structures ) For Round 2 : The recruiter was quite stubborn , initially started asking questions from the resume and a design question (design a Download Manager , challenges and Algo/DS used there.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was mediocre. Having two rounds of technical where the first part is spent explaining what work was done by me in the past and the latter part spent in solving different problems and making a problem solution more efficient.

Interview Questions

• Explain traversal along B trees. Storage of hash in memory.   Answer Question

Associate Content Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Employee Referrals work with Zynga India. After waiting for a long time, I got an interview call. There was a copy test before that which tested content writing. Be imaginative with your answers. Don't bore the reader with safe answers. Interview itself was fun. Spoke about games. When it came to money, I asked for a figure you want confidently. Zynga cares about talent and will compensate you well.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview involves solving a case given by Zynga and 4 1 on 1 interviews. It is silly that out of all these interviews, 1 interviewer's personal disliking can reject a candidate. The interviewer can give you additional assignments to check if you can write specs or not. I personally found it annpying because it is only a time waste and they are not open to accept suggestions.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a very good one with good PMs interviewing me. There were 4 rounds and all of them went smoothly. First two rounds were technical in nature, with the last two rounds being cultural fit rounds.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve a few puzzles and my knowledge about social games   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Interview

I had 5 interviews at Zynga to be hired as a product manager from industry. 3 of the interviews were with product mangers at Zynga and the remaining with senior management at the company. The interviews with the product managers were focused entirely on specific games -- breaking down core mechanics, monetization and feature sets. Each lasted 30-40 minutes. The interviews with the senior management were broader and encompassed a range of topics around the games industry overall.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

They called me in for many rounds of interview togather. They liked me in the first round and then I was interviewed by a more senior member and eventually by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had enough budget and wanted to take the team out ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They took very long to reply.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

They came through campus recruitment. There was a written round at first, I could clear it and with me only 20 other people got selected. The written round was in the form of an online test which was kinda not so accurate. Some of my best classmates got rejected in it.

Interview Questions

• He just asked me about pointers and i could explain well but he on purpose was trying to pressurise me in to telling things which I was not saying.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The company came to our University for hiring. I had 2 interviews overall. The first interview consisted of mostly simple algorithmic questions. In the second interview, I was asked about designing a game in which players will predict scores for upcoming cricket games and the game will score the player based on the result. I answered that it could be done by using a structure somewhat like a segment tree in which right guesses for initial matches are awarded less than those for the later ones(semi finals,etc).

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a LRU(Least Recently Used) cache?   1 Answer