Zynx Health

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Scientist Interview

Data Scientist

I applied online and interviewed at Zynx Health.

Interview Details – This was a phone interview process. The recruiter was very nice. The questions were standard machine learning questions. They want someone to understand machine learning and he can talk through it clearly. They also asked some open end questions to test if you understand the very basic machine learning questions.

Interview Question – Advantage and disvantage of using linear model over nonlinear model   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zynx Health in September 2013.

Interview Details – two round interview, one phone, one onsite. phone interview was basic behavior question and onsite is going through the resume and ask questions about how you would explain a difficult thing to a 6 year old kid.

Interview Question – Question is normal   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zynx Health in December 2011.

Interview Details – They start out with a phone interview where they ask a few personal questions about how you've dealt with team situations. If they like you, they call you in for an in-person interview. Here, they test your skills. They give you an hour to complete whatever they have for you and the people are very encouraging and supportive.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you disagreed with the other members of a group or team. How did you go about resolving the situation?   Answer Question

Build Analyst Intern Interview

Build Analyst Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zynx Health in June 2011.

Interview Details – The company screened with a basic phone interview. Keys for the phone interview: look at the company website and know something about the company. Also, make sure that you have your resume in front of you.

After that was two in-person interviews, one with the hiring manager, and one with another intern. The questions were simple, asking me to go through my experience. We talked a good bit about what the company does and how it operates. After I accepted the offer, I had to go through a background check.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Zynx Health in December 2008.

Interview Details – Standard process-1 phone screen and one onsite visit with multiple interviews.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult -they were classic interview questions asking for specific on process and managing talent.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – vacation time and relocation expenses.
Be flexible in approaching potential solutions.

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zynx Health.

Interview Details – Fill out a brief questionaire about your interests in technology and in Zynx.
Then a phone interview. it wasn't technical.
Lastly, an onsite white board session.

Interview Question – Interview question had to do with recursion, not sure if i'm allow to disclose it here   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher

The process took a day - interviewed at Zynx Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone was very nice at Zynx. The problem is that no one ever confirmed or denied an offer... at all. Never heard a word, and this was after flying out to LA to interview. Disappointed with the unprofessionalism.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zynx Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynx Health interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zynx Health employees and interview candidates.