Zynx Health

Updated Oct 12, 2014
Updated Oct 12, 2014

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zynx Health.

Overall process was very quick and pleasant!
    It was a two step process: 1 hour behavioral phone interview and then onto a 1 hour onsite technical interview.

The phone interview was to get a feel if you're a good team member because Zynx practices pair programming.
    The technical interview was a standard design question with an emphasis on implementation/concept, so perfect syntax was not needed.

Data Scientist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zynx Health.

This was a phone interview process. The recruiter was very nice. The questions were standard machine learning questions. They want someone to understand machine learning and he can talk through it clearly. They also asked some open end questions to test if you understand the very basic machine learning questions.

Interview Questions
    • Advantage and disvantage of using linear model over nonlinear model   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zynx Health in September 2013.

two round interview, one phone, one onsite. phone interview was basic behavior question and onsite is going through the resume and ask questions about how you would explain a difficult thing to a 6 year old kid.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zynx Health in December 2011.

They start out with a phone interview where they ask a few personal questions about how you've dealt with team situations. If they like you, they call you in for an in-person interview. Here, they test your skills. They give you an hour to complete whatever they have for you and the people are very encouraging and supportive.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you disagreed with the other members of a group or team. How did you go about resolving the situation?   Answer Question

Build Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zynx Health in June 2011.

The company screened with a basic phone interview. Keys for the phone interview: look at the company website and know something about the company. Also, make sure that you have your resume in front of you.

After that was two in-person interviews, one with the hiring manager, and one with another intern. The questions were simple, asking me to go through my experience. We talked a good bit about what the company does and how it operates. After I accepted the offer, I had to go through a background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about Zynx.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you worked in a team and it didn't go well.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Zynx Health in December 2008.

Standard process-1 phone screen and one onsite visit with multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult -they were classic interview questions asking for specific on process and managing talent.   View Answer
    vacation time and relocation expenses.
    Be flexible in approaching potential solutions.

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zynx Health.

Fill out a brief questionaire about your interests in technology and in Zynx.
    Then a phone interview. it wasn't technical.
    Lastly, an onsite white board session.

Interview Questions
    • Interview question had to do with recursion, not sure if i'm allow to disclose it here   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zynx Health in March 2011.

Everyone was very nice at Zynx. The problem is that no one ever confirmed or denied an offer... at all. Never heard a word, and this was after flying out to LA to interview. Disappointed with the unprofessionalism.