Zywave

Zywave Account Executive Interview Questions

3.6

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

A bit long and some not so fun testing.
Recruiting screening which is pretty basic get to know you stuff. If you show you got some skill and background you'll do another phone with the regional manager. Before that they make you take this logic and reasoning test. It's pretty hard and apparently less than 5% pass it. As far as the RM talk... Again, I thought this wasn't that difficult as long as you can talk solution selling. After this comes the fun part... you have to take that standardize test again but this time on webcam before you fly out for the final interview.
The final interview can vary from 1 to 4 of the "higher level" folks. Mine was just one and it was talking about your past and answering tell me a time questions. If they feel you're a good fit they will try and sell you hard on the job.

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Zywave

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Zywave.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter and had to take a two hour sales assessment. After that I heard nothing back

Account Executive Interview

I found the process to be very impersonable. Initial process appears to be form letters from recruiter. HR contacted me after they received my resume. I knew within first couple of email interactions after they contacted me that I wouldn't want to work for a culture that operated in that manner. Most of the online reviews help solidify this opinion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

Great continuous contact from recruiter, one email a week every Tuesday like clockwork.. I was not "left hanging," as with many other places to which I have applied. On their website, the company makes it very clear, what they want to see in candidates and who they want their candidates to be. There is zero guessing game when you're dealing with them (a great attribute in my opinion).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zywave in July 2011.

Recruiter seemed very interested. Took the IQ test, (which took 2.5 hours at home that was unpaid). Got an email from the recruiter - advised they found a candidate with a stronger backround. I emailed back to ask what I could do differently, or any addtional information.... never got response.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zywave in September 2013.

applied online, was contacted a few days later by recruiter, completed online assessment, that was followed by a skype interview with recruiter, after which I was told no thanks. The assessment portion of the skype call was essentially the same as the prior round, so I can only assume the recruiter felt I wasn't a match for what appears to be a dialling for dollars operation. Also I'm not sure she liked my asking about high turnover (she claimed the rate is in fact low)

Account Executive Interview

These people are so unprofessional, showed lots of interests during interview and through the e-mails, but would never reply back your follow up’s e-mail!!! While the HR officer told me that she would let me know about my interview within 24 hours but that never happened! Took 2 hours to do an online funny assessment test and never came back to me about it, it seems I haven’t talked to no body and they just disappeared...So unprofessional and doesn’t look good place to work …

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zywave in November 2011.

Pretty tough IQ test plus personality test. The interview was pretty hard.. I let myself get thrown off by some of the questions. Mostly my fault, but it also just seemed like they already had their candidate picked. Seems like a great company to work for.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zywave in June 2011.

Very unprofessional. They rake you thru the entire process of iq testing, one:one interview, phone interview and then ZERO follow-up that they selected another candidate? and these people are building a new sales team that is national- really?

Interview Questions
    • terrible questions, one was " can you describe how you handle office conflicts?"   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zywave in February 2011.

Went to a local college career fair and talked with the recruiter. A day later I got an email with a link to a personality / IQ / skills test. Anyone wanting to get into the company has to take this test. The results weren't shared with me. It took about 2-3 hours and was pretty hard, especially the math. That's probably why I didn't get the job. Overall nice folks though, they have a good thing going for them.