Zywave

Relevance Date Difficulty

Partner Support Technician Interview

Partner Support Technician
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zywave in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to take an online assessment. After completing that I came in to retake part of it and met with the department manager and team lead. The assessment was easy but takes time.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked anything outside if the questions you would find if you googled interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was negotiation. At the interview they would tell me what base pay looks like but expected me to tell them what I wanted. I was offered about 75% of what I asked for. I was looking for a foot in the door, so I accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zywave.

Interview Details – A bit long and some not so fun testing.
Recruiting screening which is pretty basic get to know you stuff. If you show you got some skill and background you'll do another phone with the regional manager. Before that they make you take this logic and reasoning test. It's pretty hard and apparently less than 5% pass it. As far as the RM talk... Again, I thought this wasn't that difficult as long as you can talk solution selling. After this comes the fun part... you have to take that standardize test again but this time on webcam before you fly out for the final interview.
The final interview can vary from 1 to 4 of the "higher level" folks. Mine was just one and it was talking about your past and answering tell me a time questions. If they feel you're a good fit they will try and sell you hard on the job.

Interview Question – Honestly, the test was the hardest part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Customer Relations - Financial Interview

Wauwatosa, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zywave in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, personality test, in person interview.

Interview Question – Have you ever encountered a situation in which you felt pressured to act unethically?   Answer Question

Partner Support Interview

Partner Support
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Zywave in August 2013.

Interview Details – Knowledge assessment test, one interview with a recruiter, and another interview with your future bosses. Assessment is hard but fair. Typical interview questions from the recruiter; more job and skill specific questions in final interview.

Interview Question – The knowledge assessment is very hard but they want to hire smart people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 2 back and forth calls

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Wauwatosa, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zywave in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process began with taking a multi-part test centered around math, IQ, personality, etc. The test was difficult due to time constraints but the questions were straight-forward. After performing well enough on the test, I was contacted by HR for a phone screen. Nothing too interesting or out of the ordinary there, just the usual, "Hi, how are you, are you a crazy person" HR phone screen. I was called in to retake the test at their main office (to prove I didn't cheat the first time) and have an in-person interview. The in-person consisted of some technical questions, some situational questions, and a lot of discussing the position/company to see if it was a good fit for me. I received an offer within a reasonable time frame thereafter. The recruiter was extremely attentive and helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Question – What's the difference between the stack and the heap? When do you use one as opposed to the other?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Zywave in March 2013.

Interview Details – Recruited, tested, interviewed, flown to Milwaukee for in person interview and tested again. Interview was average but felt like more of an argument than an interview. Interviewer then proceeded to very cockily read me his lie of a resume and explain that he was a soccer star, I wanted to ask if he had ever played a real sport yet refrained.

Interview Question – N/A - interviewer was rude, picked apart my resume and spoke down to me. Effectively took the time to read me his resume. Rudeness from management proved to be something that is part of their corporate culture.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, fixed salary.

Data Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Zywave

Interview Details – Was a tough interview. Test was the hardest part as they match your answers from the answers you submitted before. Phone interview was easy enough, though.

Interview Question – Being in a rock and a hard place scenario related to the position   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Market Research
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zywave.

Interview Details – The interview process at Zywave was one of the best I have experienced. Initial contact was a short phone call asking to schedule an interview for the next week. The interview was formal and short, asking basic job qualification and personal questions (i.e. conflicts in work, roles in a group, the basics...). I was immediately told that they were pushing me to the next round, which involved a short aptitude test. I took the test, and a week later I received information regarding the next round, taking the test again at the office. It was slightly more stressful, but the exact same type of test. The great part of Zywave's experience was the quick turnaround and honest feedback.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected... very basic interview questioning.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer that did not require me to relocate.

Marketing Intern Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zywave.

Interview Details – The hiring process is super bogus. First they want you to take this online test that involves a personality test and mathematical skills assessment. Then you go into an in person interview where they make you take the online test again to prove you didn't cheat during the online one you did at home. Once you get hired on as an intern you only make $7.50!! It's not worth the hassle for that little of money. You can get more money working at a fast food restaurant!

Interview Question – Do other people make you cry often?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Zywave.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a recruiter and had to take a two hour sales assessment. After that I heard nothing back

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zywave

Worked for Zywave? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zywave interview questions and advice. All 52 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zywave employees and interview candidates.