Zywave

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

3.2

Outside Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

Recruiter interview went perfect. Was told I was a "shoe in." Took the assessment test. Must have passed because I was called the next day to schedule another interview with a regional manager. Must have done great because she wanted to get me over to the VP. Interviewed with the VP. Was told I would do great in this position and had everything they were looking for! Was told they would call me back the following week for next steps. Never heard back. Wrote 5 times and asked everyone I spoke with what was going on. Then received call that I wasn't a fit. Waste of time. Good luck everyone!

Product Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zywave in September 2014.

Sent in a resume and cover letter, got an email to set up a phone interview, went through the phone interview and took an online personality/logic exam (exam was super easy).

It sounded like they were looking for people with a teaching background for this position (I just have experience with tutoring).

Partner Support Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zywave.

You do a computer test, followed by a phone interview. Then, if you're moving forward, an in-person interview. The whole process goes very quickly. I wasn't initially offered an in-person interview because they filled the open position mid-way through the hiring process for me. But, a new spot opened up a few weeks later and I was asked to come in. Everything went very quickly after that.

Interview Questions
    • They try to get an understanding of you as a person. Not just how you handle things professional but how you will personally interact with team.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate as I felt the initial offer was reasonable for both the position and the industry.

Account Executive-SMB Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zywave in February 2014.

I was initially contacted by a direct recruiter for Zywave. We did a preliminary phone interview, which was mainly for screening. I was invited to a company mixer with other candidates, and the environment was very friendly and vibrant. The overall age demographic is around 27 years old. The in-person interview was the next phase. There were actually 3 interviews in one day.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through your sales process and how would you sell the last thing that you sold to me.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

A bit long and some not so fun testing.
    Recruiting screening which is pretty basic get to know you stuff. If you show you got some skill and background you'll do another phone with the regional manager. Before that they make you take this logic and reasoning test. It's pretty hard and apparently less than 5% pass it. As far as the RM talk... Again, I thought this wasn't that difficult as long as you can talk solution selling. After this comes the fun part... you have to take that standardize test again but this time on webcam before you fly out for the final interview.
    The final interview can vary from 1 to 4 of the "higher level" folks. Mine was just one and it was talking about your past and answering tell me a time questions. If they feel you're a good fit they will try and sell you hard on the job.

There was no negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Was a tough interview. Test was the hardest part as they match your answers from the answers you submitted before. Phone interview was easy enough, though.

Interview Questions
    • Being in a rock and a hard place scenario related to the position   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

The interview process at Zywave was one of the best I have experienced. Initial contact was a short phone call asking to schedule an interview for the next week. The interview was formal and short, asking basic job qualification and personal questions (i.e. conflicts in work, roles in a group, the basics...). I was immediately told that they were pushing me to the next round, which involved a short aptitude test. I took the test, and a week later I received information regarding the next round, taking the test again at the office. It was slightly more stressful, but the exact same type of test. The great part of Zywave's experience was the quick turnaround and honest feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected... very basic interview questioning.   Answer Question

I had another offer that did not require me to relocate.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zywave.

The hiring process is super bogus. First they want you to take this online test that involves a personality test and mathematical skills assessment. Then you go into an in person interview where they make you take the online test again to prove you didn't cheat during the online one you did at home. Once you get hired on as an intern you only make $7.50!! It's not worth the hassle for that little of money. You can get more money working at a fast food restaurant!

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Zywave.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter and had to take a two hour sales assessment. After that I heard nothing back

Account Manager SMB- Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zywave.

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiting department. Had an initial conversation and was invited to take the online assesment which was tough but I passed. After that, had another, more indepth interview with the recruiter. That went well and I was invited to interview with my potential manager. After that, I had another interview with the manager and his boss. Was offered the position and accepted.

Do not try to cheat on the assesment. They have you take it again when you come in for a live interview so that they can verify the score. Also, have to pass a background and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you with no experience in the financial services or software industries?   View Answer
    No Negoation. OTE is great