a2z

a2z Software Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at a2z in March 2011.

1st Phone Interview: Series of simple 15 question -overriding,overloading, dom,xmlhttprequest

2nd interview: What kind of data structure to use during a scenario

Interview Questions
  • Best data structure to scan two tables and eliminate duplicates   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for a2z

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at a2z in January 2011.

They called me 2 days after submitting the resume in the Amazon Website to check my background. They set an interview on the phone for the day after. They asked me a lot of questions about previous projects and the reasons why I wanted to work there. Then the lady spent 30 minutes asking me a lot of Java questions and previous experience with threads (they were REALLY interested in multithreading and application performance). I received an email 2 days after saying they wouldn't consider my application.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between HashMap and HashTable in Java and wich one would you use when programming a network application.   View Answer
    • What is a delegate in Java.   View Answers (2)
    • Explain with details how a HasMap works and put some examples.   Answer Question