a2z

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at a2z in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1st Phone Interview: Series of simple 15 question -overriding,overloading, dom,xmlhttprequest

2nd interview: What kind of data structure to use during a scenario

Interview Question – Best data structure to scan two tables and eliminate duplicates   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at a2z in January 2011.

Interview Details – They called me 2 days after submitting the resume in the Amazon Website to check my background. They set an interview on the phone for the day after. They asked me a lot of questions about previous projects and the reasons why I wanted to work there. Then the lady spent 30 minutes asking me a lot of Java questions and previous experience with threads (they were REALLY interested in multithreading and application performance). I received an email 2 days after saying they wouldn't consider my application.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between HashMap and HashTable in Java and wich one would you use when programming a network application.   View Answer
  • What is a delegate in Java.   View Answers (2)
  • Explain with details how a HasMap works and put some examples.   Answer Question

Worked for a2z? Contribute to the Community!