aap3 Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

US Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at aap3 in October 2010.

Interviewed with the US VP and Director of Business Operations

Interview Questions
    Very limited. aap3 underpays and does not fulfill 3 month compensation reviews based on performance.

Assistant Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at aap3.

I received a phone call from the recruiter that asked me basic preliminary questions. She informed me that I would be one of the top picks and said the hiring manger would be calling me in a few days. The hiring manager called and we had a phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes. She thought that I would be a great fit and told me so on the call. In a few days, I received a phone call with an offer of the position.

Interview Questions
    • None really, basic interview questions about my background and work experience.   Answer Question

Remote Service Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at aap3 in September 2012.

Almost straightforward, it all happened over the phone. 3 interviews and then receive my contract by email

Interview Questions
    • The one I was asked was: would you take the job if you were paid the same or less than your current job? lol   View Answer
    Quite OK

CCNA Entry Level Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at aap3 in December 2010.

Phone interview, then face to face. CCNA style simlet to complete. Very relaxed and friendly. They focused on what i was doing in my current (related) role and assessed my skills and suitability. Didnt get it but got feedback. Can't fault them.

Interview Questions

Worked for aap3? Contribute to the Community!