aap3

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.3

Assistant Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at aap3.

I received a phone call from the recruiter that asked me basic preliminary questions. She informed me that I would be one of the top picks and said the hiring manger would be calling me in a few days. The hiring manager called and we had a phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes. She thought that I would be a great fit and told me so on the call. In a few days, I received a phone call with an offer of the position.

Interview Questions
    • None really, basic interview questions about my background and work experience.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at aap3 in April 2014.

Firs contacted via telephone, face to face interview with the direct manager, conference with senior manager and team lead, conference with management and client (outsourcing position). The interviews were very polite and straight to the point, were performed in a friendly atmosphere. Firs contacted via telephone, face to face interview with the direct manager, conference with senior manager and team lead, conference with management and client (outsourcing position).

Interview Questions
    • We believe you are overqualified for this position, what do you have to say about that?   Answer Question

US Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at aap3 in October 2010.

Interviewed with the US VP and Director of Business Operations

Interview Questions
    Very limited. aap3 underpays and does not fulfill 3 month compensation reviews based on performance.

Remote Service Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at aap3 in September 2012.

Almost straightforward, it all happened over the phone. 3 interviews and then receive my contract by email

Interview Questions
    • The one I was asked was: would you take the job if you were paid the same or less than your current job? lol   View Answer
    Quite OK

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at aap3 in May 2011.

I was called by aap3 directly as they are also a recruitment agency. Had an initial telephone conversation with the recruiter who posted me a job spec via email. I went back to him accepting the role and proceeded to the next step which was a face to face interview.
    During the face to face, I was given a network troubleshooting scenario of an OSPF network, this lasted 20 mins. Then I had a interview with the hiring manager and a member from HR. Questions were not difficult and they both were very nice.
    I was called a few days later by the recruiter informing me I wasn't being hired for the role I interviewed for, but the manager thought I would be a great fit for another role within their company and I would be contracted to work directly for Cisco. Naturally I jumped and asked to see a spec. Another face to face meeting was setup with the same manager and this time it was at the Cisco office. The meeting was very informal, we had a chat on the balcony where I was explained the role. I was offered the job there and then and I accepted.
    A few days later I received my contract in the post.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview questions, Tell me a little about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What's your proudest achievements? etc.   View Answer
    Simple. I was asked what salary I am currently on and they gave me an offer which was slightly higher than my current

CCNA Entry Level Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at aap3 in December 2010.

Phone interview, then face to face. CCNA style simlet to complete. Very relaxed and friendly. They focused on what i was doing in my current (related) role and assessed my skills and suitability. Didnt get it but got feedback. Can't fault them.