Account Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

142 Interview Questions: 2130 of 142

Sort by

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Account Management Associate at Advisory Board:

“What is the biggest problem in hospital systems based on my previous experience?”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Associate at Niagara Bottling:

“They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about…”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Account Strategist, Global Customer Services at Google:

“If i gave you 10 Million dollars right now, what would you do?”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Account Manager at Zillow:

“The executive I interviewed with caught me off guard when he requested I pitch a phone app to him. Given that I was not interviewing for a sales position I had not prepared for any role playing…”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Account Associate at 3Q Digital:

“Although I was applying for an entry level position they wanted someone with a bit more SEM experience than I had coming in. When they asked me about my background in SEM, despite my resume indicting…”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Account Associate at Syncbak :

“I got up early to be here at 7:30 for this and now I'm looking across my desk at you and I see nothing. We're a speedboat, why should we pluck you out of the water. Oh, please save me, please save…”

Interview Question for Associate Account Strategist at Google:

“What's your greatest accomplishment?”

Interview Question for Associate Account Strategist at Google:

“If you were CEO for a day, what product would you create?”

Interview Question for Associate Account Strategist at Google:

“How would you track results from online to offline marketing with a small business?”

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Account Associate at Levi Strauss:

“Where do you see yourself in 5yrs.”