Account Executive Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,727 Interview Questions: 3140 of 2,727 Sort by

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Account Executive- Billing Nashville, TN at Comcast:

“Why should I hire you? What makes you perfect for this position?”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at Yelp:

“The first guy acted as a pretty difficult gatekeeper. He also mentioned that a lot of people we call don't know what Yelp is which I found interesting.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at DigitasLBi:

“They asked me what my favorite super bowl ad was and what was my favorite campaign ever and why”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Account Executive at Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants:

“What is your biggest challenge in the workplace?”

Interview Question for Account Executive at Yelp:

“A role play scenario where I had been trying to call a business owner all week and he/she had missed my call 3 times and not called me back. Leave a message and tell me what you say to the business…”

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at BBDO:

“What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack?”

Interview Question for Account Executive at The Campus Special:

“What is more important in a sales career: good personality or good work ethic?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at The Campus Special:

“How would you pitch Facebook to someone”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Insurance Account Executive at ADP:

“Why do you want to work at ADP? Wasn't difficult, but the question came up the most. The most difficult questions were specific to my situation. They really questioned hard why I left sales, then…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at Infinite Direct:

“What qualities do you believe you have over the other candidates that would make us want to hire you?”