Account Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

116 Companies: 13 of 116

3 Account Management Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest FCB Jobs

137 Interview Questions: 110 of 137 Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Management/Account Executive/Event Planner at Advantage Concepts:

“very easy laid back interview, just wanted to get my to sign up for straight sales job.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Account Management at Rosetta Marketing Group:

“Tell me about a time you were working with a client and you failed”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Sales, Account Management, Outside Sales at Distinctive Countertops:

“No difficult questions,”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Business Development/Account Management Associate at CEB:

“All Behavioral Questions. Go to the Interview Toolkit on their website under the Career section - all of the behavioral questions were on the list. Follow CAR method and practice talking over your…”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Technical Account Management Team at Jive Software:

“No terribly difficult questions, quite a few in the behavioral realm.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Account Management Associate at Advisory Board:

“typical interview questions- what are your career goals, strengths & weaknesses, etc.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dynasty Marketing Strategies:

“Only asked questions regarding what I put down on my application for what I wanted in a job with them. The rest of the interview was spent answering my questions that I had developed going into the…”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Southeast Business Consultants:

“The asked me questions about my education background, why I chose my major, my previous leadership experience & my ability to work in a team. Questions were direct, and I felt comfortable answering…”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advisory Board:

“Nothing was extremely difficult to answer. Make sure you have questions lined up to ask and know a lot about the position you are applying for.”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Express Scripts:

“How would you go about overcoming a challenge for your team that you aren't directly responsible for?”