Account Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,797 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,797 Sort by

Interview Question for Corporate Accounts Manager at Partsearch Technologies:

“Standard "what are your greatest strengths/what are your greatest weaknesses?"”

Interview Question for Account Manager at Wisdom Executives:

“All question where general like: what do you prefer to do during your free time.. why do you want to work in our company.. do u like to win or hate to lose?? etc..”

Interview Question for Account Manager at CDW:

“Basic interview questions about strengths, weaknesses, and times you overcame obstacles.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Senior Account Manager at Staffing Technologies:

“There weren't any unexpected or questions. One of the recruiters grilled me pretty hard, but I love his energy and he can deliver. We came from similar backgrounds in the industry so we share a…”

Interview Question for Account Manager at Creative Lodging Solutions:

“Nothing really unexpected”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Strategic Account Manager at eClinicalWorks:

“Most resume based questions. Explaining a difficult project, customer situation.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at USI Insurance Services:

“Who was the most difficult person you've worked for in this industry and how did you handle them?”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at Discover:

“what is your dream job?”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at CenturyLink:

“The most difficulty aspects of my interview process was the length of the interviews over an hour on each on of them but also I had to do my homework on these interviews because not only that I give…”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Lead Account Manager at HFL:

“Do you see yourself owning your own company? If so, what kind of company and what qualities do you possess that would help grow your company?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Account Manager interview questions and reviews. All 2,797 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.