Account Payable Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

143 Companies: 13 of 143

See the latest Genuine Parts Jobs

116 Interview Questions: 110 of 116 Sort by

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable at Dynamex:

“All questions asked only required a yes or no answer.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable at Athens Services:

“Do you realize that you are interviewing for a job at a trash company?”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Robert Half Finance & Accounting:

“Salary range is an expected question but it is often the most difficult to navigate. My advice is be honest about what you need since you don't want to accept less than you can live with but give a…”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Safeguard Properties:

“The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like…”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dermalogica:

“Personal questions caught me off guard. They actually cared a lot about me and whether Dermalogica was a fit for my life as well as me being a fit for them.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medical Teams Int'l:

“There was an odd focus at one point on how long I've been out of work. It was very quick but made me feel uncomfortable.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clyde Bergemann:

“I tend to think the most difficult question during an interview process is the "why should we hire you" question. And as it expected it was asked and answered with good feedback as well.”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Niagara Bottling:

“They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about…”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DDR Corp:

“Questions were the standard ones but you are asked three times by three people back to back.”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Holmbury:

“Typical interview questions. Nothing exciting about the interview or out of the normal.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Account Payable interview questions and reviews. All 116 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.