Account Receivables Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

46 Interview Questions: 1120 of 46 Sort by

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Clerk at TNT Crane & Rigging:

“Not a question, but a statement. Office manager told me that it was a good thing that I wore a skirt because she thought it was tacky for the previous two women to wear slacks to an interview.”

Nov 4, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable at Arizona Team:

“What did you dislike the most from your past job?”

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable/Collections at Roth Staffing:

“Interview was less than 30 minutes, not really productive.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Specialist at Accountemps:

“Are you ok with making $15 an hour?”

Sep 27, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable at ProTransport-1:

“What are you expectations of your supervisor.”

Sep 27, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable at ProTransport-1:

“Where do you see yourself in five years. What was something you were proud of in your last job. Name a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Associate at SmithBucklin:

“Give a time you had a situation with a customer and how did you resolve it.”

Aug 15, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Manager at Amazon.com:

“Last interview was the bar raiser, asking very intense, difficult questions. Signed NDA so can't list detail.”

Jun 6, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Specialist at Bedford City School District:

“What makes you the right person for this job. I always hate that question. Don't like "selling" myself.”

Apr 24, 2013

Interview Question for Receptionist, Accounts Payable and Receivables at CNG Source:

“The most difficult question he asked was when I would be able to start. I had a side job that I was working on and didn't know when I would be able to actually start working for CNG Source. They were…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Account Receivables interview questions and reviews. All 46 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.