Account Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

22 Companies: 13 of 22

2 Account Service Representative Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest C Spire Jobs

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist at Center Partners:

“Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union:

“The most unexpected question was about the style of management that I had previously worked under.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Account Sales/Service Representative at Clinical Pathology Laboratories:

“I was very prepared, nothing really caught me off guard.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at Qpay:

“nothing too unexpected...”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Account Representative/Customer Service Sales Job at Atlas Ohio:

“The interview was very easy. They wouldn't directly answer my questions though which gave me a bad vibe about the company.”

Dec 19, 2013

Interview Question for Account Services Representative - Kernan Blvd at ADT:

“The last question they asked was why should they hire you. She announced this was the hardest question.”

Dec 16, 2013

Interview Question for Account Executive/Customer Service Representative at Marketing on 6th:

“What is your Age?
Where are you from (ethnicity)?
Have you been applying to a lot of jobs?
Do you have any upcoming interviews?”

Nov 4, 2013

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at NIKE:

“What do you need to work on professionally?”

Jul 26, 2013

Interview Question for ASR (Account Service Representative ) at MetroPCS:

“They use a very common behavioral based interview question format. Nothing very demanding. They just ask for detailed examples of how an applicant has handled challenges in previous roles they have…”

Jul 23, 2013

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at OEConnection:

“How would you handle an un-happy client when the situation is out of your control?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Account Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 25 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.