Account Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

77 Companies: 13 of 77

3 Account Services Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Brandmuscle Jobs

75 Interview Questions: 110 of 75 Sort by

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist at Center Partners:

“Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union:

“The most unexpected question was about the style of management that I had previously worked under.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive/Amazon Seller Services at Amazon.com:

“Canned behavioral questions. Additionally, Imagine stuff like your high school retail job. "Tell me a time you dealt with an upset customer" "Tell me how important customer service is to you"”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Care Account Services Specialist at Sprint:

“what is biggest weakness”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Account Sales/Service Representative at Clinical Pathology Laboratories:

“I was very prepared, nothing really caught me off guard.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Service Account Manager at CDW:

“The most difficult question was asking where I have failed in my career or personal life. It is difficult to tell anyone of a failure. Interviewer did a great job though of listing to how that…”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Care Account Services Specialist at Sprint:

“Disciplines of your life”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Sales & Client Services Associate Account Manager at Amica Mutual:

“Explain how you were able to motivate others who are different from you”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Account Service Representative at Qpay:

“nothing too unexpected...”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Client Service Account Executive at Brandmuscle:

“None of the questions were that unexpected or difficult.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Account Services interview questions and reviews. All 75 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.