Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

79 Interview Questions: 3140 of 79 Sort by

Jul 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court:

“Nothing was difficult or unexpected. The interviewer was personable and it felt more conversational than getting rapid fire questions.”

Jul 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at NEEA:

“There were a couple, one that stands out regarding whether I implemented a company policy.”

Jul 11, 2013

Interview Question for Accounting Clerk at BNY Mellon:

“None of the questions were difficult”

Mar 27, 2013

Interview Question for Accounting Clerk at Robert Half:

“"What questions do you have for us?"”

Mar 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CEVA Logistics:

“They went over the work duties listed on my resume. Technical and accounting experience. Talked about accomplishments and problem solving skills. No hard questions.”

Mar 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at State of Nevada:

“There are no surprises. The usual questions such as strengths, weaknesses, and employee conflict.”

Feb 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Velocity Technology Solutions:

“It was mostly things specific to an accounting role, and I only had a difficult time answering because it wasn't a procedure I was familiar with from my prior job.”

Feb 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CheckSmart:

“How do you handling offensive language”

Jan 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wilhelmsen Ship Management:

“There was a verbal Accounting skills test that had questions about what items should be a credit or debit.”

Dec 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at EVO Merchant Services:

“Typical”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accounting Clerk interview questions and reviews. All 79 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.