Accounts Clerk Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

41 Companies: 13 of 41

28 Interview Questions: 110 of 28

Sort by

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Clerk at Munchkin:

“Nothing difficult, they asked the usual interview questions you would find on Google.”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Account Clerk at City of Eau Claire:

“Nothing unexpected. Typical interview questions. "Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation and how di you handle it?"”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Clerk at AmeriPride Services:

“At no time die I feel uncomfortable with any question that I was asked.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Clerk at Robert Half Finance & Accounting:

“Salary range is an expected question but it is often the most difficult to navigate. My advice is be honest about what you need since you don't want to accept less than you can live with but give a…”

May 3, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Clerk at Choate Construction:

“What do you do when you have many things to do in a short amount of time?”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Clerk at Jacobson Companies:

“No questions were asked. They reviewed my resume and hired me.”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Account Clerk II at Fresno County:

“Typical job interview questions so nothing was unexpected. Be ready to describe your 'weaknesses', 'strengths', 'challenges', 'accomplishments' and how well you work with others to solve problems…”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Account Clerk at Folsom Cordova USD:

“How do you handle telling someone "no"?”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk at Hyundai Merchant Marine:

“What is your greatest weakness as this question involves your ability to answer this without diminishing your character or work ethic while being honest and truthful about your short comings.”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Accounts Receivable Clerk at TNT Crane & Rigging:

“Not a question, but a statement. Office manager told me that it was a good thing that I wore a skirt because she thought it was tacky for the previous two women to wear slacks to an interview.”