Accounts Payable Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

145 Companies: 13 of 145

See the latest Genuine Parts Jobs

118 Interview Questions: 110 of 118 Sort by

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Analyst at Anthem Media Group:

“I don't recall anything difficult or unexpected.”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable Specialist at Sysco:

“Be prepared to answer plenty of question regarding mistakes you have made and how you fixed it, how you handle change and other scenario types of questions.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable at Dynamex:

“All questions asked only required a yes or no answer.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Accounts Payable at Athens Services:

“Do you realize that you are interviewing for a job at a trash company?”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Robert Half Finance & Accounting:

“Salary range is an expected question but it is often the most difficult to navigate. My advice is be honest about what you need since you don't want to accept less than you can live with but give a…”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Safeguard Properties:

“The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like…”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dermalogica:

“Personal questions caught me off guard. They actually cared a lot about me and whether Dermalogica was a fit for my life as well as me being a fit for them.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medical Teams Int'l:

“There was an odd focus at one point on how long I've been out of work. It was very quick but made me feel uncomfortable.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clyde Bergemann:

“I tend to think the most difficult question during an interview process is the "why should we hire you" question. And as it expected it was asked and answered with good feedback as well.”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Niagara Bottling:

“They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about…”