Activities Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Activities"?  See Companies

“There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. A great deal of the questions focused on personality. How did I learn of the opening?”

“Why do you want to Go into nursing?”

“Asking me if I have been sexually activity with any of the current Willamalane employees”

“The most difficult question for me was between "what makes you a good candidate for the position?" and being able to describe what you would do in a certain situation if a) a kid got into a fight...”

“Time out is not an option, so how would you handle a child that is having a hard time following directions?”

“what was your salary before you came to USA”

“Basic questions such as how would your friends describe you? Give an example of how you handled a difficult customer?”

“I was handed an object similar to a pinecone; I was asked how I would respond if a child approached me with this object and asked me what it was.”

“I was asked what my comfort level was with a variety of outdoor activities (these included things all the things each different age group did), as well as if there was an age level I was more...”

“Greatest accomplishment at different stages of your working career.”

1120 of 138 Interview Questions