adMarketplace

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at adMarketplace in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was straight forward and to the point. They ask a couple basic puzzle/case interview questions. There is also a timed skills test- you can go back to each question so answer the easy ones first. Questions are not trick questions so just take your time. I was able to get my whole interview done in two days because I met with multiple people each time.

Interview Question – How many taxi cabs are there in NYC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate somewhat. Don't take a big pay cut from your previous job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at adMarketplace

Worked for adMarketplace? Contribute to the Community!

adMarketplace Videos

adMarketplace – Why Work for Us?

Performance-Driven Search Syndication Advertising adMarketplace is an online advertising company that specializes in syndicated search and operates the largest global search network outside of Google and Yahoo! Bing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at adMarketplace Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by adMarketplace employees and interview candidates.