adMarketplace Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2014

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at adMarketplace.

The recruiter was really not asking me much over the phone, namely trying to sell and I could tell he didn't know what he was talking about. Half the time I wasn't listening, but I was out of a job and I needed to accept the interview in person. Once in person, it was fine, but I could tell everyone was unhappy who met me. It was forced. They offered me an opportunity to come back and pitch, but I wasn't really interested in working there, even in my dire situation...

Interview Questions
    • Not a hard interview so I guess I'll do with "why did you end up leaving (current company)?"   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with HR, and then was brought in for a face to face with the former head of sales. After moving to the next round, I came in and made a presentation to Andries and Adam Epstein, who is President of the company. I was offered the job on the spot.

Very quick. They come back and offer you the position while you are still in the office and negotiate on the spot

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adMarketplace in March 2012.

It was thorough, quick, and excellent all around

Pleasant, easy and quick

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at adMarketplace in August 2013.

Process began with a phone screen. Was invited in for an interview the following week. My interviewers were barely post-grad & not at all experienced interviewers. The male of the duo was clearly bored and barely asked any questions except for a few at the end. The girl asked most of the questions but seemed more interested in what was happening behind my back.

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable. Standard interview questions, as if the interviewers pulled their queries off the Internet 10 minutes before our meeting.   Answer Question

Search Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at adMarketplace.

Call in for a interview totally without any notice, and it's not just recruiter call to know background, set up tech interviews, it just started with a real interview without an appointment with you. Totally unprepared

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at adMarketplace in August 2012.

Completed a phone interview, and online assessment. Was brought in and met with two HR people and one Director. HR was friendly, laid-back and welcoming. The Director was aloof and didn't warm up to me at all. He asked some perfunctory questions... tell me about yourself.. why do you want to work here, etc. He let me ask some questions and then ended the interview abruptly. I got the sense that it was a bad fit immediately. Also- the "consulting" type questions are superfluous hamster-wheel exercises for a very rote position that seems like it would not require any type of creative or abstract thinking whatsoever. Please do not model your interview process after McKinsey- it is embarrassing for everyone involved.

Interview Questions
    • How many cups of coffee are consumed in New York on a Monday morning?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at adMarketplace in September 2012.

Definitely the most bizarre interview process I've ever experienced. First, it took around 4-5 weeks to set up an in person interview. Started very swiftly with a phone call and online IQ test that took around 2-3 hours. (waste of time) The next part of the interview process consisted of HR calling and leaving a message about a potential interview then would ignore emails about scheduling a phone call. I finally got through on the phone, then held for about 10 minutes then scheduled an interview. Arrived at the interview on time. Waited about 15 minutes for HR to retrieve me. They both greeted me with a frown and a look of "you are already wasting our time." The first interview, which consisted of two HR reps that had both been at the company less than 4 months with unpleasant. Both of them spoke to me as if I was below the company and ridiculed my background. They both then left for about 15 minutes and next two managers came in. Both shook my hand with a frown and acting very uptight. Initially they discussed my background and looked at it with disgusted looks on their faces. They asked me a logic problem question that wasn't explained properly explained that they later revised their wording. Next, they asked me a question about a more open logic problem which was much easier to comprehend. After those two left, I waited another 10-15 mins alone in the room. Then the HR rep came back and thankfully dismissed me. It was more of an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like client interaction at Admarketplace?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adMarketplace in April 2012.

Quite consolidated.. Met with a few Sales Directors and account executives. Was asked to make a pitch as my final assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to take a Berke Test or pre hire assessment test   Answer Question
    Negotiations were quite easy and transparent. management was competitive with the market value of account executives in New York Digital Sales.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at adMarketplace in April 2011.

Interview process was straight forward and to the point. They ask a couple basic puzzle/case interview questions. There is also a timed skills test- you can go back to each question so answer the easy ones first. Questions are not trick questions so just take your time. I was able to get my whole interview done in two days because I met with multiple people each time.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate somewhat. Don't take a big pay cut from your previous job.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at adMarketplace in June 2011.

Relatively smooth. I appreciated the fluidity: thought I was interviewing for one position that I wasn't very enthusiastic about, ended up getting an offer for a position I was much more suited and excited for. They listened to what I liked and was good at, and adjusted accordingly.

There wasn't much of one.

Worked for adMarketplace? Contribute to the Community!