adidas Group Brand Communication Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Brand Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group (Bucharest (Romania)) in November 2012.

Interview

There was a first interview with the HRM and Marketing Manager. They were the most positive and laid-back interviewers I have met in my life. The interview took all of about 1 hour, I think, but it was very pleasant. The questions were rather common, about my experience, skills, how would I describe myself, but they wanted also to know if I am a sports enthusiast, so they asked me about my past time activities. After this interview they told me that I made it to the next one, which was scheduled to take place in a few weeks . But, unfortunately, they had to put the recruitment process on hold due to financial reasons.

Interview Questions

• What (and when) was the last item you purchased from an Adidas store?   1 Answer