adidas Group Functional Trainee Program Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (17)
- Retail Sales Associate (9)
- Internship (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Store Manager (4)
- Team Leader (3)
- Senior Business Consultant (3)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Sports Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Team Lead/Manager (2)
- Intern Business Analyst (1)
- Team Lead Developer (1)
- Assistant Duty Manager (1)
- ECommerce Solutions Manager (1)
- Senior Global Retail Opportunity (1)
- CRM Director (1)
- Social Media Analytics Intern (1)
- Marketing Operations Level I (1)
- Human Resources-Recruiting/Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Business Consultant Finance (1)
- Brand Communication Specialist (1)
- Running Tech Representative (1)
- Limited Duration Intern (1)
- Functional Trainee Program (1)
- Seasonal Retail Store Associate (1)
- Global Brand Marketing Football Internship (1)
Functional Trainee Program Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2013.
Interview Details – After CV screening, I had 1 video interview, 1 phone interview and assessment center in Germany.
The video interview is all basic questions, mainly about you as a person and the reason of apply.
No behavioural questions at all.
The phone interview is very chill and relaxing. More about feedback of the video interview and knowing the candidate more, some randomly questions came up. I feel preparation for this part is not so useful. It's more about how to build relationship with the HR.
The assessment center is a bit more intensive.
Group case study, individual interview, role player. The most difficult part is role player.
Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas Group