adidas Group Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group (Portland, OR).

Interview

I first submitted the online application (cover letter, resume, answering five questions), then did a video interview (4 interview questions - but not with a real person), then finished with a Skype interview with the person who became my boss. I submitted the first application in early January and was offered the position in Mid-February.

Interview Questions

• What's a brand story that you find really compelling or interesting right now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a link to interview by video. I was then called a week later by HR who was really impressed and set up a meeting for me and my immediate manager. I talked to them on a Tuesday and had the job by Wednesday!!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can't negotiate as an intern

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule an interview, which took place approximately a week after confirming the date and time. The interview itself took place over skype. Most questions focused on me as a person as opposed to specific job-specific skills or qualifications. Only one interview took place. One day after the interview, I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What behaviors frustrate you the most within your team at the office?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

It was a 45 minutes interview by phone. He seems really nice and quiet, he asked me about my university career and then he did many questions related to my field, also how to solve some problems with which I could face during my internship. Finally he asked me if I had some questions for him.

Interview Questions

• The reasons of my university studies.
      Why I was interested to the job and to the city where I would have worked.
      Many questions related to my preparation to the role for which I was applying.
      Many "problem solving" questions related to the role for which I was applying.

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in March 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call and an email to schedule a phone interview. Very relaxed, if you have done your research about the company and the position you will be fine. The hard thing is to make yourself likable and differentiate from the other candidates.

Intern Interview

Interview

The initial contact was with a former employee of CIP, one of the companies adidas works with within Germany. He was then transferred to adidas, so it gave me the possibility to get in touch with someone from adidas. After a few more emails, sending over a motivational letter and my CV there was an interview.

Interview Questions

Finished my bachelor degree first

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at adidas Group in September 2011.

Interview

My College sent my CV to the company under request and I was contacted by them for a Skype interview.
    It lasted more than an hour and the interview was smooth, relaxed.
    They asked me to explain my CV, then they told me what the job would be like, what they were looking for, and some fairs that were taking place soon.
    After that they also asked me whether I had been in Adidas stores yet (they advise you to do so when they set the interview) and they ask you questions about it.

Interview Questions

• What do you value the most in a sports store, like Adidas?   1 Answer