adidas Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at adidas Group (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

Asked questions about my previous job. He was very friendly and I was the only person in the room at the time. Wanted to know about me and my aspirations. Sealed the deal and I knew this was the place for me. I was also 16 so my choices were limited.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your previous experience to transition to this job.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

I applied online, sent in my resume, took the competency exam and waited a good month before I got a call. I went in for a group interview (just one other applicant) and the team lead asked just a few questions. He called two days later to say I was welcome to come in and start training.

Product Marketing Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

Did the video interview. It felt kind of awkward at first but once you get going it is all fine! What you have to do is basically answer pre-recorded question and your responses get recorded.

Interview Questions

• Basic question themes that were asked: - Tell us more about you - Reason for my application – why adidas? - Why should we hire you? - Strengths and Weaknesses:   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at adidas Group in June 2015.

Interview

I came to the store 20 minutes early and an employee showed me to the back of the store and I waited for the manager. When the manager came out she called two people at a time to interview. Once I went in the back to get interviewed she asked for my name, asked two questions, and told us we should hear from her in two days. The manager seemed very uninterested in what I had to say. I got an email two hours after my interview saying I didn't get the position.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group (New York, NY).

Interview

slow process they are not clear in there directions of how they want the intern to go I have to do alot of stuff on my own within the company It takes time and patience to get the internship but is worth it

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a message to come in for an interview and to call back and confirm the time. Upon calling the store someone answered and when I mentioned that I was calling to confirm my interview he said "yeah so just show up at 11". This already rubbed me the wrong way as being unprofessional. Then I arrive for my interview 5 minutes early and they bring me to an area on the sales floor near the employee door to wait. They told me they would be right out. 25 minutes later nobody ever came out and I left. This is completely unprofessional as a scheduled interview time is an appointment.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at adidas Group (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple , just chill relax , make sure you have all skill that are needed for the job ,make sure that u have available to work that's is what there looking for ! Really is a great company

Interview Questions

• Why do u wanna work at Adidas ? What do you know about Adidas ?   Answer Question

Retail Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at adidas Group in March 2015.

Interview

2 Total Interviews: 1 on 1 with Store Manager 1 on 1 with District Manager Whole process for both interviews took about 2 months due to, limited/no job opening available. I was asked to present my resume and explain my experiences that related to the position for Team Leader. I was also asked several questions on situations and how I would handle them. I was then given an opportunity to ask questions to my interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • What does accountability mean to you and how do you how people accountable?   1 Answer
    • How would you lead me?   1 Answer
    • Where did you see yourself 5 years ago today?   Answer Question
    • What do you think your first 90 days (3 months) will look like?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

Had several phone interviews with several people - HR, hiring manager, and key business partners. Overall process took pretty long - didn't hear from HR for a while and had to follow up myself. Reason was internal restructuring.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, how do you deal with challenges, examples of work   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

It was a group interview with around 16 people and 3 current team lead employees. After 30 minutes of introduction and questions, the panel broke off, discussed the applicants and came back to announce who was being offered a position. Paperwork was signed immediately after, and training was a couple weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Strengths + Weaknesses; Past Experience; How you heard about the job/why   Answer Question