adidas Group

Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

Had several phone interviews with several people - HR, hiring manager, and key business partners. Overall process took pretty long - didn't hear from HR for a while and had to follow up myself. Reason was internal restructuring.

Interview Questions
    • Strengths, how do you deal with challenges, examples of work   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at adidas Group.

It was a group interview with around 16 people and 3 current team lead employees. After 30 minutes of introduction and questions, the panel broke off, discussed the applicants and came back to announce who was being offered a position. Paperwork was signed immediately after, and training was a couple weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • Strengths + Weaknesses; Past Experience; How you heard about the job/why   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at adidas Group.

I applied online a while ago, then one day I was in the store and decided to drop by and let them know that I had applied online and that I'd like to speak to a manager. I spoke to a manager and it turns out that day they were having group interviews. I was interviewed with two other people. All three of us was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Who was your favorite teacher and why? What did they teach you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

I first submitted the online application (cover letter, resume, answering five questions), then did a video interview (4 interview questions - but not with a real person), then finished with a Skype interview with the person who became my boss. I submitted the first application in early January and was offered the position in Mid-February.

Interview Questions
    • What's a brand story that you find really compelling or interesting right now?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in December 2014.

Send in resume. After about a month of waiting, top participants will get invited to do a video interview. This interview is not like a skype interview, instead it is just a set of prerecorded questions that you must answer while looking at a blank computer screen. I was NOT a fan of this method of interview due to the fact that it is hard to be outgoing and energetic when you are not talking to a person. I was not invited to do any further interviews after the video interview.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at adidas Group.

The hiring process was very easy. I applied online via the Adidas careers website and I received a confirmation email saying that my application had been saved and was being reviewed.

A few days later, I went into the store to check on my status and was told that there were a lot of applicants and that I should be hearing something within the next 2-4 days.

About 3 days later, I received another email inviting me to an interview with one of the hiring managers. It was a group interview and there were about 5 people including myself.

The interviewer was extremely personable, honest and funny and made everyone will comfortable during the interview. He was also very informative and seemed excited to be working for the company.

2 days after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    There was not much negotiation. The offer was made via email and I accepted.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in October 2014.

Applied two weeks prior to the phone call asking could I come in for an interview. At the interview there was me and another girl pretty laid back interview. He said he would call us two weeks from then but he ended up calling me back that same night telling me I have the job.

Interview Questions
    I got offered the position signed abt 20 papers but over all very exciting.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group in September 2014.

I applied for Adidas back in early July and received an email for a group interview in August. Two weeks later, I get to the interview to see about thirty to forty other people there. It wasn't a group interview. They put us on the floor individually with a worker who pretended to be a customer. If we scored good with the worker, we got the job. Luckily, I scored very well and got the job. The General manager is very nice and playful and the whole environment is relaxing.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations regarding pay. He told us we would start with $8.50 which is fine with me.

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

I applied for the job online and received a link to interview by video. I was then called a week later by HR who was really impressed and set up a meeting for me and my immediate manager. I talked to them on a Tuesday and had the job by Wednesday!!!!!

Interview Questions
    can't negotiate as an intern

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in July 2014.

I was contacted by email to schedule an interview, which took place approximately a week after confirming the date and time. The interview itself took place over skype. Most questions focused on me as a person as opposed to specific job-specific skills or qualifications. Only one interview took place. One day after the interview, I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What behaviors frustrate you the most within your team at the office?   Answer Question