adidas Group

Getting the Interview

85 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – walked in an applied on a wednesday got called in for an interview friday, had a second interview the following monday with the general manager asked simple questions, mostly stressing how do you deal with working in a team environment and how do you handle being around celebrities, also there is a rookie camp you must go through where you learn about the adidas company as well as the nba.

Interview Question – what does working in a team environment mean to you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I started off at 11.00 i was happy

Team Leader Interview

Allen, TX

I applied online and interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – I was contacted by e-mail and asked to come in for an interview at a select time. This interview was for an Adidas store that was opening in close to where I live. My first impressions of the store was good. It was neat and visually pleasing. The associates were nice.

The store was over an hour and half away from where I live. I arrived five minutes before my time to interview. When I arrived, I waited for about 15 minutes for a manager to call me in. I received no apologies for that. Two managers interviewed me. I could tell they did not do any basic research on me. One of them did not even know that I was coming from over an hour away. Application systems are too sophisticated for one not to be able to at least skim through an application. I gave them my resume which was no problem, however they did not read it either because they were asking me questions where the answers were already on the resume.

From that standpoint, I was not impressed with Addidas group and will probably decline if offered because this experience is a reflection of their organization to me. Unorganized.

Interview Question – What college did you graduate from?   View Answer

Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – I loved working at Adidas and if i had the choice i'll do it again, the only reason im not working there i was seasonal and got laid off but it a good place to work at.

Interview Question – Hate the fact you get a lot of tourist and sometime you dont understand wht there saying   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – Most correspondence done via e-mail. One on site group interview was all it took.

Interview Question – Acted out situations with others to perform situation and how we would deal with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Troutdale, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Just applied online and spoke with a manager about who I was and how I think I would fit in with the company. There was nothing too complicated about the process.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Oxon Hill, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in July, didn't get receive an email about interviews until October. Was a group interview, not a 1 on 1. Good to know your adidas history before hand because they will ask you what you know about the company

Interview Question – What do you know about Adidas?   Answer Question

Sales Associate
Leesburg, VA

I applied through other source and interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – I had one interview in person, and it was interesting to get a look at the actual site that I would be working at.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead/Manager Interview

Team Lead/Manager
Grove City, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – I worked as a sales associate for about a year and one of the other manaers suggested I apply and I did. The interview process is not lengthy at all about a week later I got call back to set up an interview and I did one interview and about a few days after that I got the job.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was about specific on the job training that I have done before or possible coaching.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not really a negotiation phase where I was coming from I had a salary and I expected in increase in salary. So doing some research I had a range of what the job paid and I gave an average of that pay. She then countered with a higher figure and I accepted.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Hebron, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in April 2009.

Interview Details – Five interviews, 2 of the interviewers flew in from out of state to complete.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were very quick, and straight to the point. Offer was very good.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Question – none, they were all normal background questions and why would you be a good fit at the Adidas company.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas Group

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!

adidas Group Videos

adidas Group – Why Work for Us?

define: strength For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear, apparel and accessories. Today, the adidas Group is a global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at adidas Group interview questions and advice. All 85 interview reviews posted anonymously by adidas Group employees and interview candidates.