adidas Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.6

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

5 interviews. 2 phone interviews with hr, and district manager. 1 in store talk and walked the store with district manager. 1 interview with director of stores and 1 final interview with vp. This was about a month long process. Very professional and yet casual experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate. Salary asked for was met.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas Group (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

The hiring process was very easy to get through. The interview was more of an open dialogue about myself to see if I would fit in with the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sawgrass, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas Group (Sawgrass, FL).

Interview

It was an extremely big group interview. Probably close to one hundred people. We lined up and four people went at a time to "help" and "sale" to customers, which were played by current employees. Took about 2 mins max. They gave us a grade, secretly showed it to the manager and if we passed we were basically hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you help me find a soccer outfit for my son?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas Group (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

Asked questions about my previous job. He was very friendly and I was the only person in the room at the time. Wanted to know about me and my aspirations. Sealed the deal and I knew this was the place for me. I was also 16 so my choices were limited.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your previous experience to transition to this job.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got emailed to come in for an interview about a month later. The interview was fairly simple. The guy who was interviewing me was really laid back and it wasn't very serious. (I mean that in a good way) Since I was applying for a seasonal position, he talked and asked a lot about my availability but also asked me questions about myself. He hired me on the spot and we even did paperwork right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you interact with strangers and why?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-10, how detail oriented are you and why?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

I applied online, sent in my resume, took the competency exam and waited a good month before I got a call. I went in for a group interview (just one other applicant) and the team lead asked just a few questions. He called two days later to say I was welcome to come in and start training.

Product Marketing Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

Did the video interview. It felt kind of awkward at first but once you get going it is all fine! What you have to do is basically answer pre-recorded question and your responses get recorded.

Interview Questions

• Basic question themes that were asked: - Tell us more about you - Reason for my application – why adidas? - Why should we hire you? - Strengths and Weaknesses:   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas Group in June 2015.

Interview

I came to the store 20 minutes early and an employee showed me to the back of the store and I waited for the manager. When the manager came out she called two people at a time to interview. Once I went in the back to get interviewed she asked for my name, asked two questions, and told us we should hear from her in two days. The manager seemed very uninterested in what I had to say. I got an email two hours after my interview saying I didn't get the position.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas Group (New York, NY).

Interview

slow process they are not clear in there directions of how they want the intern to go I have to do alot of stuff on my own within the company It takes time and patience to get the internship but is worth it

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas Group (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a message to come in for an interview and to call back and confirm the time. Upon calling the store someone answered and when I mentioned that I was calling to confirm my interview he said "yeah so just show up at 11". This already rubbed me the wrong way as being unprofessional. Then I arrive for my interview 5 minutes early and they bring me to an area on the sales floor near the employee door to wait. They told me they would be right out. 25 minutes later nobody ever came out and I left. This is completely unprofessional as a scheduled interview time is an appointment.