adidas Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Allen, TX

I applied online and interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – I was contacted by e-mail and asked to come in for an interview at a select time. This interview was for an Adidas store that was opening in close to where I live. My first impressions of the store was good. It was neat and visually pleasing. The associates were nice.

The store was over an hour and half away from where I live. I arrived five minutes before my time to interview. When I arrived, I waited for about 15 minutes for a manager to call me in. I received no apologies for that. Two managers interviewed me. I could tell they did not do any basic research on me. One of them did not even know that I was coming from over an hour away. Application systems are too sophisticated for one not to be able to at least skim through an application. I gave them my resume which was no problem, however they did not read it either because they were asking me questions where the answers were already on the resume.

From that standpoint, I was not impressed with Addidas group and will probably decline if offered because this experience is a reflection of their organization to me. Unorganized.

Interview Question – What college did you graduate from?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – Most correspondence done via e-mail. One on site group interview was all it took.

Interview Question – Acted out situations with others to perform situation and how we would deal with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Troutdale, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Just applied online and spoke with a manager about who I was and how I think I would fit in with the company. There was nothing too complicated about the process.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Oxon Hill, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in July, didn't get receive an email about interviews until October. Was a group interview, not a 1 on 1. Good to know your adidas history before hand because they will ask you what you know about the company

Interview Question – What do you know about Adidas?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Leesburg, VA

I applied through other source and interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – I had one interview in person, and it was interesting to get a look at the actual site that I would be working at.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead/Manager Interview

Team Lead/Manager
Grove City, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – I worked as a sales associate for about a year and one of the other manaers suggested I apply and I did. The interview process is not lengthy at all about a week later I got call back to set up an interview and I did one interview and about a few days after that I got the job.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was about specific on the job training that I have done before or possible coaching.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not really a negotiation phase where I was coming from I had a salary and I expected in increase in salary. So doing some research I had a range of what the job paid and I gave an average of that pay. She then countered with a higher figure and I accepted.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Hebron, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in April 2009.

Interview Details – Five interviews, 2 of the interviewers flew in from out of state to complete.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were very quick, and straight to the point. Offer was very good.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Question – none, they were all normal background questions and why would you be a good fit at the Adidas company.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Operations Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in person, went in for a group interview, then a one on one interview.

Interview Question – What would make you love to come to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was pleased with the offer.

Seasonal Retail Store Associate Interview

Seasonal Retail Store Associate
Troutdale, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was fairly simple- I stepped into the store with about a minute to spare, and about 1 minute after the manager was notified that I was there by a worker, she came out & led me to the back storage where I took the interview. It was fairly simple, and honestly nothing to sweat about. Be friendly, easy-to-talk to. Act as if you're speaking to a friend! ;)

Interview Question – In what specific situation did you pay attention to detail, in order to help you solve an issue/problem?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotations, I simply received an email 20 minutes after I finished the interview...