adidas Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2012.

walked in an applied on a wednesday got called in for an interview friday, had a second interview the following monday with the general manager asked simple questions, mostly stressing how do you deal with working in a team environment and how do you handle being around celebrities, also there is a rookie camp you must go through where you learn about the adidas company as well as the nba.

I started off at 11.00 i was happy

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2012.

I loved working at Adidas and if i had the choice i'll do it again, the only reason im not working there i was seasonal and got laid off but it a good place to work at.

Interview Questions
    • Hate the fact you get a lot of tourist and sometime you dont understand wht there saying   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online - interviewed at adidas Group.

I was contacted by e-mail and asked to come in for an interview at a select time. This interview was for an Adidas store that was opening in close to where I live. My first impressions of the store was good. It was neat and visually pleasing. The associates were nice.

The store was over an hour and half away from where I live. I arrived five minutes before my time to interview. When I arrived, I waited for about 15 minutes for a manager to call me in. I received no apologies for that. Two managers interviewed me. I could tell they did not do any basic research on me. One of them did not even know that I was coming from over an hour away. Application systems are too sophisticated for one not to be able to at least skim through an application. I gave them my resume which was no problem, however they did not read it either because they were asking me questions where the answers were already on the resume.

From that standpoint, I was not impressed with Addidas group and will probably decline if offered because this experience is a reflection of their organization to me. Unorganized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2012.

Most correspondence done via e-mail. One on site group interview was all it took.

Interview Questions
    • Acted out situations with others to perform situation and how we would deal with them.   Answer Question
    no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troutdale, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troutdale, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

Just applied online and spoke with a manager about who I was and how I think I would fit in with the company. There was nothing too complicated about the process.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxon Hill, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxon Hill, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2013.

I applied in July, didn't get receive an email about interviews until October. Was a group interview, not a 1 on 1. Good to know your adidas history before hand because they will ask you what you know about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leesburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

I applied through other source - interviewed at adidas Group.

I had one interview in person, and it was interesting to get a look at the actual site that I would be working at.

Team Lead/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grove City, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2012.

I worked as a sales associate for about a year and one of the other manaers suggested I apply and I did. The interview process is not lengthy at all about a week later I got call back to set up an interview and I did one interview and about a few days after that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was about specific on the job training that I have done before or possible coaching.   View Answer
    There was not really a negotiation phase where I was coming from I had a salary and I expected in increase in salary. So doing some research I had a range of what the job paid and I gave an average of that pay. She then countered with a higher figure and I accepted.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hebron, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in April 2009.

Five interviews, 2 of the interviewers flew in from out of state to complete.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were very quick, and straight to the point. Offer was very good.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at adidas Group in November 2013.

easy

Interview Questions
    • none, they were all normal background questions and why would you be a good fit at the Adidas company.   Answer Question