adidas Group Interview Questions

2.6

Sports Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at adidas Group.

Applied for the position through an employee recommendation. After a month, I received a recruiter phone call interview, which went smoothly. Mostly talking about my past sports experiences and how I communicate with other people. next after 2 more weeks, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager who asked more about my sports background and how I deal with problems within the workforce. He was very nice and understood and related to me. He said he would like for me to come in to Adidas HQ and interview for a panel. 2 more weeks went by then had and interview with 4 people with in the marketing department. It was about an hour interview. After that it took a whole month to be told I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a marketing budget of $500,000 what would you do with it for this sport?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at adidas Group in June 2013.

You must first create an account and then apply online. Ten days after i sent in my application i received a text message asking if i would like an interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were in my position what would you say to convince yourself to hire yourself?   View Answer
    There was no negotiations of salary.

Sports Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at adidas Group.

I applied through the company website, and was invited to a video webcam interview about 2 weeks later. The interview consisted of four pre-recorded questions, each gives you 20 seconds to prepare an answer, followed by a minute to share an answer.
    The four fairly basic behavioral questions were:

Why Adidas and what is your affiliation with basketball?
    Tell us about a time you worked with executive-level employees.
    Tell us about a personal achievement you are most proud of.
    Tell us about a time when you had to multi-task between several projects.

3 weeks later I got an email, only after sending a follow-up email to adidas HR, telling me they're pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you worked with executive-level employees.   Answer Question

Human Resources-Recruiting/Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at adidas Group.

Initial communication was from a recruiter. After a phone interview I was invited for an in person interview with the team not the hiring manager. The team decided who would move on to the next steps. After that I met with the hiring manager. After meeting with the hiring manager I had 5 additional interviews with various business partners. Total of 8 interviews. The process was very long and the time line was not communicated very well. I was very disappointed that after two months of interviewing the position went to an internal candidate.

Materials Engineer Interview

1st and 2nd round phone interview conducted by engineers, not HR. Standard behavioral interview questions for the 1st round.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at adidas Group in March 2013.

I applied online and was contacted within a week. After that I interviewed with a robot where I was asked to answer 3 or 4 simple entry-level questions. I made it to a skype interview that lasted about 10 minutes with only 4 questions. Simple process overall, very comfortable interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group in March 2013.

Quick to respond for interview and the interview was easy and quick

Team Lead/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at adidas Group.

It took forever to get hired

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one I just accepted the money

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at adidas Group in December 2012.

The interview process was great. We placed the application and actually did a group session. The manager chose from our team work ethic who would go on to the next interview.

Interview Questions
    • If someone in the store was struggling with a customer what would you do?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at adidas Group in November 2012.

walked in an applied on a wednesday got called in for an interview friday, had a second interview the following monday with the general manager asked simple questions, mostly stressing how do you deal with working in a team environment and how do you handle being around celebrities, also there is a rookie camp you must go through where you learn about the adidas company as well as the nba.

I started off at 11.00 i was happy