adidas Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – The adidas HR team was friendly in their outreach, and helpful in explaining the interview process from the beginning. I was not in the city of the HQ offices, so most of my interviews were over the phone, first with HR and then the hiring manager. I did make it into the final three, and had a series of group interviews in the HQ offices in Portland, Oregon. (The campus is beautiful!) The team really knows their stuff and was not afraid to ask tough questions and provide relevant examples of what they were working on at the time. Enjoyed the process, despite not getting the offer.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness and how will it affect how you in this position?   Answer Question

Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at adidas Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews plus F2F in Herzo. It's been 2 weeks from the last interview and still waiting feedback

Interview Question – I wouldn't say difficult, but they asked me to prepare some case studies and a personal moodboard including strenghts, weaknesses, etc   Answer Question

Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – Tough. 3 interviews and a presentation. Took a while as always to get back to me. They say 2 weeks but you really dont hear anything for a few weeks. I think also the hiring process isn't that great, no feedback at all and there are some really weird hires for people who can't do their job.

Interview Question – If you could describe Nike, Reebok and adidas in a sentence each, what would they be.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – There are 3 interviews. The first one with the human resourses area, then the former manager and the director of the area. The interviewers make people confortable. It is more of an informal chat than an interview. What they want is to know you to understand if your profile fits what the company is looking for.

Interview Question – There is one business case question. It is not very hard they seek a creative answer that solves the business case.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer that I accepted, there was little negociation.

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!