Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas Group
- Sales Associate (22)
- Retail Sales Associate (20)
- Intern (7)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (7)
- Store Manager (5)
- Praktikant (3)
- Team Leader (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Supply Chain Management (2)
- Designer (2)
- Team Lead/Manager (2)
- Senior Business Consultant (2)
- Cashier (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Assistant Store Manager (2)
- Internship (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Projektmanager (2)
- Marketing-Manager (2)
- Sports Marketing Coordinator (2)
- FunctionalProgram (2)
- Internship Omni-Channel Marketing (Concepts to Consumer) (1)
- Demand Planning Placement (1)
- Brand Strategy (Graphic Design Background) (1)
- Functional Trainee Program Human Resources (1)
- Assistant Product Manager Temp (1)
- Key Account Representative (1)
- Aauditor (1)
- Business Analyst Trainee (1)
(Translated from English)
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in December 2013.
Hart. 3 Gespräche und ein Vortrag. Es dauerte wie immer eine Weile, dass sie sich bei mir zurückmeldeten. Sie sagen 2 Wochen, aber man hört in der Tat nichts für mehrere Wochen. Ich denke auch, dass der Bewerbungsprozess nicht so toll ist, es gibt überhaupt kein Feedback, und es gibt einige wirklich merkwürdige Einstellungen von Leuten, die ihre Arbeit nicht leisten können.
Tough. 3 interviews and a presentation. Took a while as always to get back to me. They say 2 weeks but you really dont hear anything for a few weeks. I think also the hiring process isn't that great, no feedback at all and there are some really weird hires for people who can't do their job.
- Wenn Sie Nike, Reebok und adidas in jeweils einem Satz, was wären die? If you could describe Nike, Reebok and adidas in a sentence each, what would they be. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2011.
There are 3 interviews. The first one with the human resourses area, then the former manager and the director of the area. The interviewers make people confortable. It is more of an informal chat than an interview. What they want is to know you to understand if your profile fits what the company is looking for.
- There is one business case question. It is not very hard they seek a creative answer that solves the business case. Answer Question
They made me an offer that I accepted, there was little negociation.