adidas Group Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2014

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herzogenaurach (Germany)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at adidas Group in April 2014.

2 phone interviews plus F2F in Herzo. It's been 2 weeks from the last interview and still waiting feedback

Interview Questions
  • I wouldn't say difficult, but they asked me to prepare some case studies and a personal moodboard including strenghts, weaknesses, etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herzogenaurach (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in December 2013.

Tough. 3 interviews and a presentation. Took a while as always to get back to me. They say 2 weeks but you really dont hear anything for a few weeks. I think also the hiring process isn't that great, no feedback at all and there are some really weird hires for people who can't do their job.

Interview Questions
    • If you could describe Nike, Reebok and adidas in a sentence each, what would they be.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in March 2011.

There are 3 interviews. The first one with the human resourses area, then the former manager and the director of the area. The interviewers make people confortable. It is more of an informal chat than an interview. What they want is to know you to understand if your profile fits what the company is looking for.

Interview Questions
    • There is one business case question. It is not very hard they seek a creative answer that solves the business case.   Answer Question
    They made me an offer that I accepted, there was little negociation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in August 2010.

The adidas HR team was friendly in their outreach, and helpful in explaining the interview process from the beginning. I was not in the city of the HQ offices, so most of my interviews were over the phone, first with HR and then the hiring manager. I did make it into the final three, and had a series of group interviews in the HQ offices in Portland, Oregon. (The campus is beautiful!) The team really knows their stuff and was not afraid to ask tough questions and provide relevant examples of what they were working on at the time. Enjoyed the process, despite not getting the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness and how will it affect how you in this position?   Answer Question

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!