adidas Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were three interviews, first with the recruiter, then the Category Manager and a final interview with the Category Director. There was then a look see trip to Herzogenaurach and catch ups with the Category manager and director. Package discussion with the recruiter.

Interview Question – Nothing was particularly out of the norm or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a standard relocation package with housing, car leasing benefits.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and after a week i got email that my profile does not exactly match what they are looking for.

Interview Question – What are the challenges of electronic business expansion   Answer Question

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!