adidas Group Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at adidas Group (Leesburg, VA).

Interview

Asked questions about my previous job. He was very friendly and I was the only person in the room at the time. Wanted to know about me and my aspirations. Sealed the deal and I knew this was the place for me. I was also 16 so my choices were limited.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your previous experience to transition to this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

I applied online, sent in my resume, took the competency exam and waited a good month before I got a call. I went in for a group interview (just one other applicant) and the team lead asked just a few questions. He called two days later to say I was welcome to come in and start training.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at adidas Group (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple , just chill relax , make sure you have all skill that are needed for the job ,make sure that u have available to work that's is what there looking for ! Really is a great company

Interview Questions

• Why do u wanna work at Adidas ? What do you know about Adidas ?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

It was a group interview with around 16 people and 3 current team lead employees. After 30 minutes of introduction and questions, the panel broke off, discussed the applicants and came back to announce who was being offered a position. Paperwork was signed immediately after, and training was a couple weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Strengths + Weaknesses; Past Experience; How you heard about the job/why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at adidas Group (El Paso, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewing process went smooth. I was asked easy to mediocre questions about leadership and my strengths and weakness'. The interviewer, who was the manager at the time, placed a lot of emphasis on teamwork, leadership skills and customer service. Questions were also asked about what good customer service means to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at adidas Group (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Starts off as a group interview the first day, then if you pass that, you come in for a one on one interview. If you are hired they go over the days of availability and how many hours you will be doing based on your position if it's full time, part time, or seasonal.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online and called the store to follow up. Received an invitation to interview. Participated in a single interview with one person and was offered a position on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at adidas Group (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview about 4-5 days later. It was a group interview, and was asked the general retail/ customer service questions. It helps to have a knowledge of the brand, and of sports. The HR manager asked us questions for about 10 minutes, then the store manager came in, and familiarized us with his style of management, and what he expects as an employer. When the interview was over, we were told that those hired would be notified by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Name a positive experience you had working with a team? What are the benefits of working on a team, and what role in the team did you play?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at adidas Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

• none, they were all normal background questions and why would you be a good fit at the Adidas company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at adidas Group (Leesburg, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview took about 45 minutes, it was 1 on 1. A lot of questions but nothing too difficult just look up some generic interview questions and try to find personal stories that can relate to those questions